11468 Sca(m Proposal - Do Not Vote

First of all I am absolutely horri|fied to see who voted on this already. Yesterday, it was at 90%. I didn’t realise it before @faddat mentioned the ha(ck.

This is a completely s(cam proposal.

WARNING: DO NOT VOTE ON THIS

I am serious about this - validators please keep yourself updated about things on LUNC otherwise you will ki(ll the chain.

YOU GUYS WERE JUST ABOUT TO DRAIN THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY POOL AND THE PROPOSAL IS STILL PASSING RIGHT NOW.

MY GOD.

P.S. Thank God some people saw this and changed it just now.

Fvck off Aru, I’m going to vote yes with my fat stack.

1 Like

The IBC client opening is not a scam in itself.

It is suspected that the Terraport thief would.like to send the stolen assets through Injective.
Injective itself is not a scam.

Please, educate yourself before going berserk and fudding through sheer ignorance.

It has nothing to do with CP or OP pool.
It is a client upgrade. That is it.

It’s better to be safe than sorry.

They can come to Agora, create a discussion here, then a signalling prop, and we will check the code before they can push it.

This is not a joke. If this code contains an exploit all the money will be gone in a second.

Can’t trust them anymore.

Isn’t it a little weird that they didn’t come here and create a free post instead of putting in 1 million LUNC directly in the governance portal for this?

I think that’s fishy. They need to come here first and show us the code. Where is the code?

Where is this client? Wanna see the code to run this tendermint client. Wanna see the compiled binary.

1 Like

hmmm i see there is 2,3 Trillion LUNC about to be burned…unless someone can overrules the vote “No veto” lol i wonder who had the bots set up to sccooop this.

1 Like

… are you high?

what do you mean ? i might be high :slight_smile: weed is good.

lol… there isn’t any lunc being burned here, let alone a third of the supply.

yeah , did you look at the classic props on terra station…doesn’t a no veto === burn ?

Yeah, but it’s the deposit that funded the prop that gets burned. 1m, not 2t

thanks i miss understood, learned something new👌