A way to recover UST peg - lending burn power to UST

Nope this easy fix it if you burn whales %40 amount repeg fixed whales
Simple ust 1.000.000 new ustc 1.000.000 if sell %60 back earn and %40 burn adress
User give 600.000 and burn adress 400.000

İd your wallets have 0 > … Give fees
A. 0-10.000 +%1
B. 10.000-50.000 +%10
C. 50.000-250.000 +%20
D. 250.000-1.000.000 +%30
E. 1.000.000- 10.000.000 +%40
F. 10.000.000- … +%50

A simple user
B trader
C company user
D whale
E whales, company
F …(write your think) exchange,teamwallet,reserve etc

And burn LFG ,terradev, terra team, anchor protocol reserve(develop,team,market), ozone treasury wallets

After 1:1 stop ustc chain and go 1:1 trade usdt,usdc,busd

I like this idea. Please comment on my proposal to restore the page as well.

Thank you for your reply. I will consider the obstacles you’ve mentioned and listen to the great advice of talking about it on the Terra Rebel Discord channel.
I just realised what a great number of things must be thought through when it comes to such proposals. Although there is a lot of uncertainty here, like for example, when will the whales want to sell? Maybe it is a threat, but maybe they will hold, or even increase their position during the next couple of years? It could be a chance, even, but I agree - these risks should be considered. I will put them into account.

I wish luck and wisdom to our community, so that we could find the right ideas, and make this blockchain valuable one more time.

We can happily delegate our burn to the repegging of UST.

Interested to see what the verdict from the community is.

1 Like

I agree that USTC needs to be the focus. Because we already know what our eventual goal is, it is to restore the USTC peg, reenable the mint-burn mechanism, and restore/create demand for USTC such that people will actually be incentivized to burn their own LUNC in order to obtain more USTC to use on the Terra ecosystem.

The dilemma is, even if we restore USTC peg to $1 tomorrow, all it will do is cause a mass selloff because people know this is the highest price they will ever get on this token. The only way they would not sell off is if they had an incentive to hold on to their USTC, for example in the past this was Anchor and their irresistible 20% APR. So we will similarly need to create dapps/games/financial systems that require USTC in order for people to hold onto their USTC and even seek more USTC. This will create buying pressure in the markets until price appreciates back to $1 where it belongs. Then the mint-burn mechanism can be reenabled activating the one true LUNC burning furnace.

2 Likes

The contents of the wallets are still not transparent and their purpose to the blockchain is 5.9, only 900 billion of the operations are stakes, and the exchanges seem to have 300 billion tokens, ie 1.2 tokens obtained, right or wrong, where the rest is no information.
How are we going to talk about trust in a closed network The community should first establish a justice and transparency reform with the Rebels, if everything is transparent, the word can move with the real community without the need for institutional principles, and the Terra center wins the most from this. Accounts should be together transparent to talk burning, the biggest transaction Ensuring the environment for binance is not honest even in monthly burns, I think when you look at the trading volumes, it needs to burn more and why other exchanges do not participate in the burn.