ACTUAL SOLUTION! to burning mechanisms, with a source code and white paper

You are welcome to try the source code on the Ethereum testnet. Nobody is proposing fooling the market. You may find similarities with the P0nzi schemes, but there is no fr@ud involved. You can always get exact amount of Luna that you input, assuming the burning and sharing fees. You are told what the fees are, and you are told the minimum amount you can get back. WHERE IS THE FR@UD IN THAT??? By the way, this is also how banks and exchanges work stuffing their pockets, while nothing is given to a community, which is far worse than what I am proposing. Also, where exactly am I misinterpreting Bitcoin deflationary economics and from what text and how did you conclude that ??? FYI you can mine tokens using a freaking stop-watch as blocks are already mined for you on Ethereum chain (assuming no proof of stake)… but like you said, that is off-topic, as not sure if you deserved my time, especially when topic is in a slow mode. If you don’t get it, that is YOUR problem and not mine.

I would LOVE to see this exactly the same mechanism that you somehow are aware of but cannot find, while pointing to P0nzi schemes.

I would gladly defend this idea I am proposing, and honestly you, and others alike, will have to do a better job than just saying things, attacking, and pointing to things that are not directly related.

I am using this tone, on purpose, because I am not convinced that proposal is a fr@ud, that it is trying to cheat the market, and that it will or can fail. You are free to provide better arguments at any time, and I will change the tone.

Awaiting your next move, hopefully it will contain something useful rather than disrespectful…

3 Likes