Airdrop Claim and validate?

I had Luna (Portal) on the Binance blockchain, and transferred everything to the TERRA wallet yesterday;

Was it too late to transfer?

Do I need to take any further action for airdrop ?

terra1ushw97uhge6dm5dza259c42ltqmmftjwrch0me

Too late, my message above yours applies to your situation

Please give me a detailed answer.

You answered that my wallet does not fit the conditions of airdrop. Excuse me HOW?

I lost $32,000 believing that the company would fix the UST to USD binding.

When I realized my 32k had turned into 10,000 I sold it to save something.

Now you’re telling me I won’t get airdrop?

Can you check the information again carefully.

1 - terra1r7w5yy789qc6aeaf0x8lmye0aa4955vhatsggl

2 - terra1a8a8tfak6sgwce0seyzvrzlvyl39rwdq2w6ghg

I kept all my money in UST. I believed it was a STABLE cryptocurrency!

It looks like you only had UST at the time of the pre-attack snapshot, not aUST (UST in Anchor), so you are not eligible for the airdrop.

Izzy Scam. Keep our UST coins equal to 1 USD and get 0. Thank you.

Hi @rosanne89 could you take a look at address - terra1pstvqlyullnewgple8xkv88av07hxc43vmxue5

This is a thread post I made with more detail.

Thanks

Hello everyone.
We have LUNA now showing LUNC in Kucoin, bought after the attack and over eligebale amount.
Kucoin website states that first airdrop is now completed however we are only showing a very small amount of new LUNA and not the 10% that we thought we would receive.
Did we miss out, our are airdropped tokens still to show up in Kucoin?
Much appreciated

Please ask kucoin

1 Like

Thank you rosanne89 for replying.

I got the airdrop for May 27th balance (post-attack balance).

But I did not get the airdrop for May 7th balance (pre-attack balance).

I have the transaction history from Coinbase that shows all transactions from January 2021, for my WLUNA purchases, and the balance on May 7th.

It is this pre-attack balance that was ignored in the airdrops.
Can you help me get the airdrop for the pre-attack balance?

No, you cannot get the pre-snapshot airdrop as coinbase is not supporting the airdrop

Thank you rosanne89 for replying. I see then why I did not get pre-attack airdrop. In that case I am happy I at least got the post-attack airdrops by moving my LUNA coins to Terra Station.

I read a Coinbase post says they may in future process the airdrops, i am not sure if they will go back to process May 7th pre-attack, or if it means, they may only consider future airdrops. Anyways, I wont count on ever getting this airdrop, so if it happens as a surprise from Coinbase, it will be nice.

Hi rosanne - I sent my Luna coins to TerraStation on 26 May at 9pm CET, which is around 3pm EST. Did I miss the snapshot? I have not received an airdrop

I transferred 1.6m Luna

terra194d0ne5te6g9j3x8fcwttjxdyxmuwcdv8gd7sg

You missed the snapshot block

Ok - so now I’m stuck with the old luna and cannot exchange these for Luna 2.0?

Yes you can sell the old ones

Hi @rosanne89,

Thank you for the help you’re providing.

Can I confirm whether this governance proposal is in the works, or if it needs someone to initiate it?

Thanks in advance.

It needs to be initiated yet.

Is this something anyone can propose or do we need to wait for someone to do it.

I was holding Luna in Coinspot and Metamask at the time of the snapshot expecting both to distribute the coins when terra send them. Seems like Coinspot i need to wait till they list the coin to distribute.

I have since moved the Metamask ones to Terra station so i can stake them but should i just leave it there now as at the time of the snap my Coinspot and Metamask were both eligible and i assume both with be covered by any proposal.

I would be happy to get my drop strait to my Terra wallet so i can stake.

Need to wait, there are much more urgent issues right now