Airdrop USTN to LUNC delegate only

Airdrop USTN to LUNC delegate only.

The LUNC that sold for BTC to mint USTN are from the oracle pool which belongs to the LUNC delegate.

Note: not my idea. @roberto_amadeus on Twitter suggested it and I just think we should discuss it or even vote for it because many people I know agree with it

I think this is a good idea because it will encourage people to move their LUNC on-chain (burn tax) and we really need to decrease some sell pressure (for at least 21 days) after 240B LUNC sold for BTC to mint USTN.

1 Like

#ustc can you explain what will happen

1 Like

The best way to burn Luna Classic Tokens A new classic dollar build with three-year stick capability and 250% profit Two two-year sticks, 110% profit A one-year stick with 47% profit The new Classic Dollar will be powered by Luna Classic And with each steak, 50% of Luna Classic is purchased and kept, and 48% of Luna Classic is purchased and sold, 1% of Ustc is purchased and sold, and 1% will be the profit of the makers. If someone wants to withdraw early from the three-year, two-year or one-year stick, no interest will be given to it. At the same time, the profit of the sticks cannot be withdrawn until the end of the period With this method, it is possible to burn a lot of classic luna and increase the price of classic luna and ustc, and the new classic dollar will be accompanied by great profit.

agree yes.