Burn and return

Сводка
Краткое описание намерения предложения и желаемого конечного результата. Это должно быть лаконично и не должно содержать более нескольких предложений.

Мотивация
Опишите, как и почему должно быть реализовано это предложение и как оно выгодно протоколу. Визуальные эффекты должны использоваться там, где это необходимо, чтобы помочь изложить ключевые элементы вашего аргумента.

Предложение
Подробно расскажите о том, как это предложение поможет решить проблему.
Разложите элементы действия в четких терминах с определенными временными строками

I propose the following for the restoration of the Terra ecosystem
Exchanges Binance and others should look at the log of user purchase orders and provide them to the community. This can be used to compensate buyers. It will look like this
The purchaser of the LUNA holder must show the order purchased at the time of the collapse, and the community must pay damages. Many sold UST bought LUNA to support the project so that the price does not fall.
I think it is quite possible to implement it, I bought tokens from holders who lost money, you can burn them.
Example if the user bought LUNA 100000 at the rate of 1 dollar 100,000 $
It is necessary to make the age of money in the amount of 90% and thereby burn the tokens even more.

1 Like