Burn The Remaining UST in the Community Pool + Cross-Chain Liquidity Incentive UST

Guys if you go to https:// fcd.terra.dev/v1/totalsupply/ust you’ll see that the total supply of UST is reported as 0.

I don’t know what that means exactly but here it is…

1. // BurnModuleName is special purpose module name to perform burn coins
  2. // burn address = terra1sk06e3dyexuq4shw77y3dsv480xv42mq73anxu
  3. const BurnModuleName = “burn”

so this command was not executed, or failed?
thats why the proposal was failed?

Terra Station

^ link to the proposal

it look like it bugged after the timer ran out

I’m sure it’ll be done considering there were only 4 proposals put onto the governance page that were whitelisted by the Terra team (This proposal was one)

is this the reason?
but it was whitelisted before the pass

so the team whitelisted it to have it up on the governance page and after it completed it came down

i assume they have to manually label it as passed / completed and put it back up

1 Like

assuming it eventually goes through, we should see a contract call here:

terra1sk06e3dyexuq4shw77y3dsv480xv42mq73anxu

to burn the 1.4bn UST

If the team can do this… how ‘decentralized’ is this then!? I’m telling you, you are getting robbed while you look at them…

looking into it, current assumption is that api is a bit overloaded by the amount of useless spam proposals

3 Likes

you are a psycho

ty sir

thanks!

can anyone provide the community pool address for the 1bn?

I can see this address for the 400m

terra1jrhxdtwxrsxw3t2al6t3sga89974juhpccuxct

so will this proposal be excecuted once API is back?

1 Like

How can you feel so confident? In this terrible scenario, the least they could do is to avoid spreading panic with tricks like this. If the motion passed, it should be there and activated right away, to restore confidence in the project. Whatever you say, this doesn’t look good at all.

1 Like

Very weird. I definitely saw this proposal passing and getting finished successfully. Wonder why it didn’t execute properly

2 Likes

You will be called a ‘psycho’ if you do not trust the people who build a failed system and asked for more venom (minting luna) to make it even worse… and now magically because of some api spamming (i call this bs, because spamming API should never turn a proposal into “Failed” state in the first place) this proposal is failed? Come on, how many evidence do you want? :slight_smile:

1 Like

How is this possible?

When its a scum, everybody involved will not have a safe life anymore. They simply cant play with their own lifes just to scum people. There are guys who own ust or luna coins you def. dont want to fck with.

Indeed, this is definitely suspicious and the kind of behavior that usually causes a massive loss of value everywhere connected to the particular service.

They should definitely address the result of this proposal as soon as possible as I just lost about all of my confidence I had towards the team and ecosystem because of this and prior actions and losses in value.

Definitely starting to believe the scammy p-onzi scheme claims when things like this happen.

2 Likes

If you tally up the voting power manually from the 51 Yes votes, you get 44.2% for yes which is not what I recall seeing before and could explain the failure of this proposal.

I don’t know what happened and perhaps this will be addressed later properly. But for now I’ll take the easy path in life and do not start doubting nor hating anyone as that’s detrimental for my own personal health and life situation. Just won’t be investing as much (or any) more money towards this project or anything related to it till my concerns towards this are addressed properly by actions of other people or passing of time.

1 Like