Buy Back and Burn $LUNA

Apparently they get locked when enough people are reported or flagged in the thread. Idk if thats true, saw someone else give that explanation

We need to get a proposal for this asap and get moving if we want protocols to stay. We need to do something before major protocols are poached. Other chains are beginning to make funds for migration grants like juno

Every LUNA holder must be treated equally for Terra to move forward because it’s only Luna that they can save and cannot afford further distrust, hate and division within the Luna community.

I do agree that UST Holders will not get 100% of their money back as the highlighting factor between UST and Luna holders is that UST Holders want USD equivalent compensation that Terra does not have whereas LUNA holders just want their fair share of LUNA and let the free market decide its price.

2 Likes

Someone in the Revival thread said there was a guy who reported constantly and made all threads banned. This is clear censorship from my perspective and childish behavour from the @terra in my opinion.

2 Likes

F-ing losers all over the place in here crying or trying to start fights. We all lost, we need to get over it and start charting a path forward if we want any chance to fix Terra.

2 Likes

While I agree with you. Banning good ideas or even bad ones is a shot in the knee. Because our goal as a community is to make ideas that will make developers and the team decision better and faster. This banning is childish.

And he/she is only doing it in every other proposal thread except do kwon’s

This is how terra team is looking at our community proposals… They clearly are not. If they did they would react. They f. don’t care ;/

Yes, and that is why I wrote this post.

Do help to spread and drive more sane thinking among the community.

Can’t bear to see our fellow comrades keep on suffering. All the best mate!

1 Like

they, the old leaders gradually to the disaster of Luna are looking for a fork to regain ownership after running away and fooling all the investors and former holders. They continued to trick new holders into trying DCA to save Luna. Get rid of the fork option immediately with all your might, and boycott Luna v2 if it ever comes out because they’ll be printing Luna 2 and taking advantage of the community again.
The most important question right now: Where are the Bitcoins and Luna’s reserves and the Luna leaders are responsible for the destruction of the reserve and decided to print Luna on these investors…\

1 Like

What we need is a counter proposal we are the community and we can see clearly that the DEV and the founder is clearly against us.
People will ban V2 we will not buy Luna V2 and entire crypto world will see this as a betrayal. This is not a good start.
Community needs taking over Luna we can organise ourselves burning processes is really simple.
To every 100 £ spend if we burn 50£ with each buy which I gladly do we can save this ourselves without any need of them. What we need is to organise ourselves and start communicating properly in some Telegram or Discord.
Now what we need is buying and buying more like each week and we need to create a burning wallet ourselves.
In 2 years we will manage to put this back to billions instead of Trillions

1 Like