Chinese news has "luna", why should we fork?

If we can stabilize the price of luna, or if the team can specify a better strategy, our trading volume and talk volume are the highest in the world! I hope not to fork and solve the problem of quantity If we get through this period, we will be a milestone!

1 Like

Forking is bad idea. Even CZ mentioned the same. All they have to do is burn. Buy(if they have funds) and burn luna or burn luna on every transaction.

1 Like

If the team can develop the perfect strategy, then they may surpass any project, there is no shortage of projects in the world, we succeeded in the first step to let the world know “luna”, now the team needs to be calm, any decision will affect the world! You are the focus! Don’t give up on us

1 Like

支持分叉,必须给高价的投资者补偿,而不是 10u 购买数百万个的人补偿

If you want to get all the money back, you are not suggesting that the team cash now, I understand you, I am also losing, my suggestion is that we now need to recycle the luna at a low price to create a miracle, the investment institution will reconsider giving the team enough funds, if now even if you compensate the ust users, the consequence is that all users will leave, we need patience, enough patience!