Requesting 10 Million UST to fund the Terra project to build a multi-purpose stadium for sports & music where only UST will be accepted.
These first funds will be used to study the project, the management, buy the land, operations, etc.
I have been exploring various premium locations in Barcelona with great interest in hosting this stadium as there is a lack of multi-purpose stadiums for all sporting and music events. Barcelona is one of the most sporting and tourist cities in the world, and with excellent weather to host all kinds of events throughout the year, but the best place will be the one voted by the Terra Community.
$10m UST, reckon we could get a good stadium built, in Afghanistan.
I don’t think Afghanistan has the capacity to attract sports tourism.
The new trend is to build medium-capacity stadiums, which are more sustainable. One of the latest in Europe is the Edinburgh rugby stadium and it cost £5.7 million for 7,800 seats.
Likewise, the proposal for these 10M UST is to start the business for the Terra Stadium, the feasibility study, the project management, the purchase of the land, …etc.
Sports facilities improve the local economy in four ways:
- First, building the facility creates construction jobs.
- Second, people who attend games or work for the team generate new spending in the community, expanding local employment.
- Third, a team attracts tourists and companies to the host city, further increasing local spending and jobs.
- Finally, all this new spending has a “multiplier effect” as increased local income causes still more new spending and job creation.
Here are the 25 most valuable sports empires.
- Atlanta Braves. Elsa/Getty Images.
- Los Angeles Rams. Harry How/Getty Images.
- New York Knicks. Sarah Stier/Getty Images.
- Manchester United. Clive Brunskill/Getty Images.
- Toronto Maple Leafs. Claus Andersen/Getty Images.
- San Francisco 49ers. …
- Drone Racing League. …
- Los Angeles Clippers.
The rome colosseum still make money too
even if it is decommissioned.