Deploy $3 million of Community Pool LUNA for UST Liquidity Mining Incentives Across Strategic Apps and Protocols on Major Layer Ones

why 3 million of Luna, not $3 million?

4 Likes

@Crypto-Joe this is a good call out.

Looking at liquidity and user behavior, sSCRT seems to be a better paid for sUST.

Despite cost, is there a disadvantage to supporting the sSEFI/sUST pair as well?

I thought we were talking about ~60k Luna. On chain vote has 3 mil Luna…

1 Like

I share this concern, same as @ClintNGMI

1 Like

Prop 142 inadvertently put 3 million LUNA instead of $3 million of LUNA (~68K LUNA at current prices) described in the proposal above. Prop 143 (in deposit period) will replace 142 with the correct $3 million worth of LUNA (68K LUNA) and will be communicated publicly once it enters the voting period.

2 Likes

PlanetFinance charges a 0.25% commission. This is very high for stablecoin pair and it is not reasonable to trade here even with high liquidity.
ACryptoS and EllipsisFinance offer lower fees(0.06% and 0.04% respectively). How about offering incentives for these pools?

2 Likes

I find the lack of consideration for Cardano concerning. Is there any plan for some of this money to be invested in an upcoming pool + bridge when DEXs launch? Contrary to media FUD dapps are coming and there are billions of ADA moved for iso and for dapps launching with millions of accounts. I feel like UST could make a real splash there since there’s zero stablecoins currently and the djed proposal is in my opinion a terrible one (claiming to be decentralized by obfuscation of who really controls the protocol).

I’m genuinely asking, where can we deploy capital to in Cardano right now?

2 Likes

SundaeSwap will likely go live within a month

POL seems like a better use of funds. Instead of incenting liquidity for sUST-sSCRT, let’s instead give Secret Network a few million UST in exchange for a few million in SCRT. Then, we could deploy our own LPs, as could they.