Did not receive airdrop

It would certainly be nice. And it’s a little easier to get back, or save in coins, lost funds in the not too distant future.
But I highly doubt CZ’s generosity, which hasn’t even been announced.
I’m certainly a petty holder. But some people have huge sums. Who would give them that.

Hello. I have 500,466.49147 lunas in Trust Wallet and I have not received the Airdrop. Can you help me?

1 Like

Import your wallet in Terra Station to receive the airdrop.

Hi, I just did this. Now is it so wait?

My address is terra1u4h3hp58pvhmldge02urx2sha4vw8rvqxxdvqg

No, you can’t qualify with a new address now, the snapshot has been taken. What AtoZ meant is to use your Trust Wallet seed phrase to open the wallet in Terra Station.

Thank you very much. It managed to connect and connect like lunas.
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi, same here. I moved my Luna from Coinspot to terra station and didn’t receive the air drop? What do I need to do? Wallet - terra1qljnysn3fef8tnad85tn2uyfutp2thnuedd95w

Thanks

Your airdrop is there. Terra Finder

Thanks, how do I get both my Luna Classic tokens and the new Luna tokens to show in my Terra Station Wallet? Terra Station Wallet (Mainnet) still only shows my 500,000 tokens as “Luna” ? Sorry I’m new to all this. Cheers.

1 Like

Which Terra Station are you using, mobile/desktop/browser extension/ or station.terra.money? I have seen just one other person have this visual glitch, very odd. If you use a different Terra Station app, do you have the same issue?

Windows desktop. Thanks

hello,
same issue for me
no airdrop received
terra1qt6uyzg7wfxsgvw3uue87gt9ew249rckvydrth
thank you for your support!

1 Like

Hey, your balance was too low to qualify for 1 Luna airdrop.

ok but what was the min of luna-preattack tokens? I was unable to find this information! thanks

it is mentioned here Terra 2.0 — LUNA Airdrop Calculation Logic | by Zion Schum | Terra Money | May, 2022 | Medium

The same

1 Like

What was the minimum balance to qualify tho? I was staking liquidity at TerraSWAP Luna_UST of about 5Luna - 400usd and I got absolutely no aidrop at all.

1 Like