Discusssion about argues

Hello everyone,

I want to say some words here because it’s really hard to see how people argueing here. I understand pre holder feelings that lost nearly everything and that they now say all who invested at low are going to be rich when it burns… guys… please when you say something like this please think twice about what you said. You can even calculate it by yourself.

It was 3:00 am when the price reached 0.00001 and hold for at least 4 hours. A day later it reached 0.0005.

A few people that maybe invested like 1000$ got at least 50.000$ back. So now they still have 10k if they stayed. But I dont expect that people incested that much because it was totally at its end. The most people just put in like 50-100 bucks they doesnt care about to lose.

Other points are:

• Pre Holder also invested in its bottom.
  • Post Investors doesnt caused the depeg.
  • Everyone who invested after their official announcement to maxize the supply through their money out of the windows by their own fault.

And people like me… I invested at several diffrent times. I owned 119 Luna, nearly lost everything too. I invested at 60$, at 23$, at 7$, at 1$, at 0,3$, at 0.002$, even at 0,000001$. But my total loss is still more then 9.000$ in case I only put in a few bucks at the bottom.

So dont blame all people who bought low now to become the new Luna billionaire which is still not the truth. We all had a loss and the lucky once that really had nuts and invested several thousand dollar at its bottom are aleary sold out in other crypto.

Believe me I can understand what it means when you look in your wallet and it’s all gone. Im happy that I do not only invested in Luna, I still own some XRP and ETH too. But now it’s a time we need to stay together and the only way to become succes back is reducing the supply again, reach a good ranking and doing a burn mechanism. Pre holders who lost the most money of course should get much more back through aidrops and other support then people who now own more coins in total and maybe get some money back through burning. But all who now stay here is one community. It doesnt matter when you invested in. If you are still here you believe.

And for sure the crypto market will need stable coins in the future. Without dtable coins crypto could never connect to “real world” economical over time projects because noone could pay in crypto over time without the risk of falling value. That’s why stable coins are important and necessary. So let’s do not fight each other, lets build together and get this big boy back in top 10 with logical plans and support from stuff and early member, who will hopefully get back the most lf their lost money.

Greatfully see you on the sun side again.
Thanks for reading.

2 Likes

People who bought during 8 to 12 may literally hurting so much.

First proposal seems to cover that then he changed.

I am not against changing and giving the people who bought and buying now after circulations becomes trillions because everyone deserve same.

But what about those people who bought during the attack his last tweet on May 11 looked assuring saying he had a plan and told to stay strong.

Price was still high at that point and supply was relatively low compare to now.

First proposal was to snapshot on the last halt.

It should be have been remained that way.

Or maybe instead of taking to two snapshots three snapshots needed.

1-People who bought before the attack ( as they deserve it)

2-People who bought during the attacks (8 to 12 may before the last halt, we deserve something to as price was still high at that point and supply was at 10B max do kwon really need to cover us as we can not be covered with 6.9T supply as at that point price was high )
3-people who bought after the halt and buying now (they also deserve it)

So I think its not fair for people who bought during the attack thinking it will somehow recover and his tweets were reassuring.

And whoever telling to buy now, not everyone has money as you,and don’t say its our fault for buying at that price.

As his tweets seemed it would recover from that point.

Snapshot before the last halt really needed right now

What is even during the attack? “the attack” never happened… those encouraging tweets were designed to make you buy to give them liquidity for exit… you seriously think you’ll be compensated?