Distribute the $4M in Off-Chain Community Assets Towards LUNC’s Revitalization [v2]

This nothing stop stealing funds

Thanks for updating this with community feedback. I hope you put it up for a vote today so that the Community can choose from 2 well made proposals - Yours and the other one by Vegas and his colleagues.

I think we should not delay this any further and finally fund our devs before they loose any motivation to continue work on LUNC.

3 Likes

Looking great! Like has been said before you have really listened to the community comments and revised accordingly. Well done!

Hi Rabbi. Can’t say I completely agree with the prop but seems the only way we’ll actually get things done.

2 questions:

1. have you spoke with Zaradar, Ed and Vegas?
  2. when are you putting the prop up for vote?

I’ve not always agreed with you but as I said on the last post, this prop presents the best, balanced chance at securing the funds and progressing TC swiftly ahead of Q3 2023.

Shalom Rabbi,
I’ve returned from the Caucasus with a caucus from the Armenian delegations.
The measure is fully supported.

1 Like

Overall the proposal looks good to me. It is a bit complex but manageable.

I 100% agree that burning the funds is an inefficient use of the funds. It is not a complete was as it does lower the overall supply but there are so many more pressing concerns. Nr 1 is paying TR for previous/current work and Nr 2 is allocating funds for addional development.

1 Like

@RabbiJebediah ~ please explain (in detail) what the Terra Rebels have done that is worth 30% of the 4.1mil$…

1 Like

Rabbi = Alex?

So, to summarize

1. Liquidate the wallet’s $2.5m of assets (it hasn’t been $4m for a long time)
  2. 30% to community pool
  3. 30% to the Terra Rebels for prior work - keeping in mind the large # of TR key contributors who contributed that work (Ed, Marventus, myself, Maxb, Resolvance, Jfromdabay, AxionSempra, others) who have quit the organization or dissociated.
  4. 15% of funds under the direct control of Tobias Andersen … of which he gets paid a 15% commission on any bounties given?
  5. 10% more to … Tobias Andersen / TR
  6. 5% to an arbitrary subset of Terra Classic validators
  7. 4% of the $2.5m ($100k) set aside to “help re-peg LUNC’s AFT” – currently a $9 billion hole?
  8. 3% ($75k) to Edward Kim’s Grants Program
  9. $50k for legal liability - lol do you know how much lawyers cost? do you know how much legal liability insurance costs if it’s even available?
  10. Nominate a 3-person MS, including one “core founder” whose “doxxed” name (Pedro Borges) isn’t his IRL name (as he admitted when confronted on the subject by Lukwon in a ClassyCrypto AMA)

Sooo … 60% to TR, 30% to community pool, 5% to validators except the ones OP doesn’t like, 3% to Ed’s program, 2% to legal fees.

What a pathetic cash-grab. Go Rebels

1 Like

Sooo … 60% for yourself, 4% for stablecoin. From stablecoin assets wallet. 1.6m ustc also recently been withdrawn from community pool. Great. Very fair.

WTF?

I’m not part of TR - obviously this is a cash grab to line the pockets of the random people left in the TR discord, and zero everyone who contributed in the past.

But regardless, none of this money should be for past work – the past work is the proof of work for who can be counted upon to contribute quality work in the future.

1 Like

So what you’re saying is you won’t be taking the “finder’s fee” payout? :joy:

Regardless, thanks for getting the ball rolling on this! We’ll put the money to good use. :heart:

Shalom baby! :pray:

1 Like

So leave then Alex. How much clearer does it need to get that no one wants it here , you dont believe in anything TR is doing at any point so why are you still buzzing around ? Thats right its because youre shorting lunc and you need a platform to spread fud. Just know that you will be liquidated eventually.

1 Like

Shalom Rabbi ! Thank you for this updated version. Nicely embedded all input from the community also. I am pretty confident that this will pass, if i read the community sentiment well. I am glad thay Alex and his boys are just a very small voice within the community. We can then finally leave this topic behind us and move forward, building and growing.

Thank you !

“Joined 4 days ago” (like 95% supporters)

1 Like

Whats your problem? You only joined on nov 11 yourself so SHALOM to you FRIENDO

The proposal is live and can be voted on via Terra Station! (proposal #10940)

Shalom! :pray:

so, when it’s no you the one getting the money, it is a cashgrab.When you “found” the money and “proposed” to fund TR, everything was clean, but now that someone is only asking that you step aside to give proof of your ethics, it is a cashgrab. Interesting.

I never proposed to fund TR

so either you didnt read either of my proposals (likely) and/or you’re a fudding sock puppet (guaranteed)

thx for joining 3 days ago while trying to conceal your twitter name btw