Do Kwon, What would it take to buy you out of Terra1?

you need to check your numbers. lfg unstaked their 250m luna. looking at other proposal voting, there isn’t an entity with 80% votes as you claimed.

staking was disabled without a vote. likewise it can also be enabled without a vote, just require validator coordination. however it would be better to have a vote to enable staking to make the process smoother. if a huge % veto staking, they should come up with a better solution. even if a majority support staking without reaching quorum, we can probably just coordinate with validators to enable staking since the other voters are passive.

@Lunc he validators have power because Kwon has delegated the LUNC to them. If a validator acts against Kwon’s wishes, he can undelegate from them immediately?

Additionally, many of the validators are TFL related parties, although many others are not.

@vixasi7192 thanks for that info, I didn’t know that. Do you have a source? I haven’t read that anywhere on Twitter. The validators are still behaving as if they don’t care about the future of Terra 1, nobody is voting on any proposals (even sensible, obviously needed ones like re-enabling staking). For whatever reason, they seem to be behaving as one large related party.

All you do around here is talk down to people and crap on everyone else’s ideas. You are toxic. You act like you are so smart and have such a deep understanding of how this all works but yet can’t contribute a single idea to help Lunc recover. Put up or shut up.

4 Likes

no he can’t it takes 21 days

@elonmusk. buy LUNA CLASSIC!

I thought it took 21 days for Kwon to get his LUNC back but the LUNC is undelegated from the validator immediately.

But if I’m wrong, all we have to do is get the validators to vote. What’s the best way to get their attention?

Ustc holders won’t sell at 0.04$ if they get hope. Validators seem to be taken hostage. Only by a hard fork and an airdrop governance can be taken over. I don’t know what you mean by bad debt and insolvency cause it was never collateralized.

1 Like