Final Vision Plan for LUNC to $1+

My plan is not about FORCING exchanges. We cannot force them. The other proposal with blacklisting is NOT GOOD. We cannot blacklist exchanges that will be a disaster. I’ll be voting NO on that prop.

My plan is about encouraging exchanges and incentivising them using the internal wallet whitelist, and deposits to their exchanges being exempt from the 1.5% on-chain tax. This tax incentivises LUNC sellers to use participating exchanges for a 0.3% tax saving. They are also incentivised by the other methods including L1TF reaching out, the way the plan is structured to have a simultaneous launch, and positive community pressure.

CZ didn’t say no. He said first put the tax on-chain. We did, then after only 3 weeks it was removed, not giving enough time to negotiate with exchanges. In that short time we achieved CZ offering the 1.2% burn tax opt-in, and burning his fees for us. He also said in the 23 September 2022 AMA, that the 1.2% burn tax could work if all the exchanges agree to implement it at the same time.

I have taken CZ’s feedback and incorporated it into my plan which is a good and realistic plan to achieve the 1.2% burn tax off-chain. The 6 months I ask is to give sufficient time to negotiate with exchanges. We may succeed earlier. If we don’t succeed, it’s not a major loss as the tax changes can be rolled back. In the meantime we have exempted dapp smart contracts so building will continue and we 15x increased our on-chain funding rate from the tax, so we will have a lot more money for building on-chain.

WRONG. You’ve ignored the incentives and the method of implementation of the plan to suit your agenda. This is an effort to convince exchanges under my plan, not what you prefer which is BLACKLISTING. Which will go absolutely nowhere. The community clearly voted by 98% majority against wallet blacklisting. It’s a bad idea, and will alienate us from exchanges, and will not work.

My plan is far superior to what you propose, which is actually dangerous.

Not going to happen.

Empty talk WAGNER. You support minting, and want it revisted. I hate minting, so I will always oppose it. Your critique is also empty, as my plan does not stop utility on-chain, with the dapp smart contract exemption and a 15x increase in on-chain funding from the tax. My plan doesn’t stop utility, it helps it. Plus it also lets us burn more and push for off-chain burns. You don’t even understand the proposal.

I have seen and witnessed what you experienced, I was very upset when the 1.2% burn tax was removed. We were robbed as I detail in this Twitter post: https://twitter.com/ForTheCross_CH/status/1648355323131105280.

I disagree with you, and I’ll explain why. Firstly, given the LUNC price, my enterprise level validator runs at a more than several hundred USD loss per month, so I am losing money. Next, the Lord led me to do competitions, not burns. I have made numerous competitions putting up my own LUNC to raise awareness for my Vision Plan. My focus is to pass my plan, which is the best tax plan which will benefit all. The purpose of my plan is so that everyone contributes by the 1.5% on-chain tax, and everyone contributes by the 1.2% burn tax on exchanges to burn the supply. This is the best and most effective tax. Relying on people to volunteer burns is not a sound solution to the issue. You can disagree and say I should burn what I can, but I chose to put my resources towards promoting my plan and efforts into that. My plan will be up for vote in June, and the community will make their choice. Regards.

3 Likes