Final Vision Plan for LUNC to $1+

There are two good incentives for exchanges under the plan, which was explained to you, and you’ve ignored them. You have a habit of this. You can read the OP anytime.

Dapps can apply to be whitelisted from on-chain tax once the smart contract whitelist is prepared, the proposal just passed governance from dfunk.

It sounds like you’re the one who is afraid of contributing by the 1.5% on-chain tax, or the 1.2% burn tax on exchanges if the plan is successful. Yes all LUNC users will contribute by the fair and reasonable tax. That’s the point of the plan.

Raising our on-chain tax and asking exchanges to apply the burn tax is gambling with the legitimacy of the chain? No, removing the 1.2% burn tax was the real mistake. My plan is to go back to what we should have kept all along.

Don’t worry Tonu, I’ll continue to advocate for my plan. If it passes in June great. If not, I’ll continue to push for the 1.2% burn tax and my plan anyway, and will use my VP and influence to accomplish the goal when it can be done. I am determined.

You’re upset I don’t want to join you in your terrible plan of waiting for mystery dapps to burn the supply.

Anything else?