Final Vision Plan for LUNC to $1+

I think it is appropriate to have AMAs like this so thank you. I’ve read and considered thoroughly and will support your plan… :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

That’s wrong. CZ already said the 1.2% burn tax could work if all exchanges agreed to implement at the same time. For a proper analysis of CZ’s statements I made this tweet here going over it: https://twitter.com/ForTheCross_CH/status/1663113488674488320. Also I believe we can convince Binance and the major exchanges under my comprehensive plan.

You want to wait for the LUNA V2 dapps with all their parity, no burn tax, and 3x our on-chain volume who all-together only make around $300 a day? Even if they all came here after parity it would do next to nothing to burn our supply.

Or your other option is to revive the hyperinflationary minting death spiral mechanism and send our investments to zero? The same failed mechanism leading to TFL and Do Kwon being subject to f-raud charges by the SEC?

1 Like

This is the narrative. The reality is that we have never seriously negotiated with the exchanges, Binance had clearly said that if others did it, he could do it too. He had also proposed the opt-in, but none of this was taken into consideration and the burn tax was quickly changed. In my opinion, CEXs that refuse to implement the proposal should be blacklisted and if Binance refuses it shouldn’t be whitelisted.