Funding of Toxic Station

Summary

ToxicLabsDAO is launching a Wallet called “Toxic Station”. The purpose of this prop is to receive funding for “Toxic Station”.

Motivation

Due to the increasing dissatisfaction and uncertainty of services with the current Rebel Station and Terra Station, ToxicLabsDAO wants to launch their Toxic Station for the community to be used as an alternative.

Proposal

Through painstaking procedures, ToxicLabsDAO finally finished their Toxic Station and is almost ready for deployment. In contrary to the 937,500,000 LUNC Proposal 11030 asked for, we’re willing to provide the same services for 5000 LUNC at a current approx. price of $1.

This proposal should be considered as a loan and the equivalent of $1 in LUNC will be refunded to the community pool in 1 week after the payout.

Below you’ll find a breakdown of our invoice and a medium article regarding our Toxic Station and further services.

We’re looking forward to the communities support and thank everyone for participating in governance!

Kind regards

ToxicLabsDAO

10 Likes

No with veto for attacking the other team.

4 Likes

Sorry my friend, but what team do you speak of and where was said team attacked?

10 Likes

What attack are we talking about here?

6 Likes

No with veto totally disagree we support TR

5 Likes

You can play the fool at least all day, but you perfectly understood what I mean. If you want to earn a trust from the community, then just do a positive work without this crap.
@fragwuerdig same for you, tcv dev.

6 Likes

Toxic indeed. No with veto.

5 Likes

A fully-functioning wallet and station for the LUNCcommunity at the cost of $1 with no additional costs later on.

4 Likes

A whole dollar? Not sure this entertainment holds the value well.
TcV does promise the earth, the sky, the moon and all the pie, but besides Twitter toxicity, there’s no answer if TFL or Allnodes infra will be backing it, like with TS, despite what TcV has claimed.

So if you can get back to me on those points, we can discuss you getting worthy payment for your contributions. Might not be a whole dollar, can’t play fast and loose with communities money and overpay someone here.

8 Likes

No with veto totally disagree we support TR
TR want to separate from TFL and make Thier own station
Terracvita (TCV) ALSO Say we offer all this for free
Kujiro also want to do so
I am so confused to which one I should follow :rofl:
This will untrustworthy effect the lunc community
There is not a team or group of people to revive the lunc everyone want to do so
If such as action continue I truly say the lunc revival project will be fail
Let TR to lead the project

5 Likes

No with veto. Stop attacking TR.

6 Likes

Stupid crap like this and attacking TR community/members , gives people more reason to dislike you even more. How can you expect to get support? Also remember you will never be a real “developer” nor a “core” of anything

5 Likes

We need to veto this. He can get the money and run. He needs to get audit for his expenditures and probably doxx him :rofl:

8 Likes

no with veto!
proposals like this gives gives the community another bad picture for the outside to see.
attacking TR, causing strife like this only paints you as a bad actor in the community, is your end goal to become untrustworthy?
fitting name for the wallet though

3 Likes

Contracting my mohel services makes me want to vote YES.

But funding Alex’s shorts makes me want to go with a NO.

So in the end those two cancel each other out, and I’m going to ABSTAIN.

Good luck with your project, though - additional competing dev groups is a good thing for the space, and can only benefit the chain. A bit of friendly advice, though: spend less time bashing Terra Rebels on social media, and more time doing actual development work. If Toxic Labs wants to be taken seriously by the community, the best way to get there is to provide utility and contribute to LUNC’s revival. Or to put it in even simpler terms: talk less and work more.

Shalom! :pray:

7 Likes

Hoping to clarify a few things.

• How long will this be supported?
  • Will future maintenance require more spending?
  • How many devs will work on maintaining this?
  • Where is the infra hosted?
  • No interest rate on the loan?
  • Is someone within the team willing to KYC/ Doxx?
  • Is there proof of work listed somewhere?

Thank you for your time.

9 Likes

Definitely YES. How people say no to this good stuff? Only 1 $USD funding that amazing than what RS ask for. Also more transparency than Rebel Station.

I have read about somebody in TR has ever been involved in scam project as well. It suspicious.

3 Likes

No details and attacking TR is a easy way to get no with veto.That’s is what you will get no with veto.Don’t attack TR they are respected by lunc community

2 Likes

I don’t support TR. I don’t consider it fair to veto a proposal because a small group is kissing TR’s feet. I am open to new groups of programmers and to be more competitive.

6 Likes

We need no with veto plss.
He can get the money and run away!

2 Likes