Funding of Toxic Station

run away with 1 dolar? :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I believe any proposal put up for a vote without first being discussed here for a few days deserves a No with Veto.

2 Likes

It was a joke :smile:

2 Likes

This proposal must be discussed.And if it is reliable and well made, then why not accept this proposal?

2 Likes

OMG, They attempted to make a huge profit of 25 cents by conducting their own code reviews without going through third-party audits. I voted no with veto for this proposal because they tried to embezzle huge community assets through greedy insider activities.

3 Likes

:joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

bahaha :joy:

3 Likes

It’s very little cost. Why not?

3 Likes

Hey Rabbi! Thank you for your very sensible post here. We are indeed intending on doing more working. Not that we have done a lot of talking to be fair.
We are not in competition with anyone, but we do want to make light of the current situation.
We can work together without being together. Contrary to popular belief we are FOR the community.

3 Likes

So, does this rely on significant parts of TFL’s back-end assets/infrastructure? Such as proprietary API’s, as proposal 11030 suggests and is attempting to resolve.

1 Like

Hi asobs, thank you for your questions. Everything we will do, is and will be paid for by us through a variety of dApps we will be releasing. You make a fair point on the interest on the loan. Oversight on our part. We will pay current blockchain yield on the amount.
POW will be in plain sight on our GithHub repo in due course.
Given that this is our one and only spend proposal (there will be no other) we will not go through KYC/Doxxing.

7 Likes

Initially we will be using what the norm is at the moment. We will start building our own infrastructure today to host various things. We want people to have options, not costs.

2 Likes

Its really good to have multiple infra by different groups to ensure back up for the community which also gives them choices.
Anyone who is thinking this is a them vs them situation is off base - it offers more stability and decentralisation.
Good to see community members building too
You know you all have my full support - lots of bright minded people building can only be beneficial to growth.

2 Likes

i vote yes this proposal, bc i don’t support team TR had a history of ru* pull.

@Akujiro If you can make the terra station better than the current one and not just a copy then you have my vote. more analytics such as seeing the percentage of annual apy that was removed without any explanation, the burning of tokens (being able to see how much is burned, who sends tokens to the burning and being able to burn tokens from the terra station), being able to see the percentage of staking obtained by each validator based on their commission. Add the autocompounding and see the grants you have given.

Competitiveness, people who show their roadmap, where they want to go, what they want to achieve in this community, all well detailed.

3 Likes

Yes. Just $1.

Were these questions ever asked of TR?

5 Likes

Without the TR’s we wouldn’t be here having this discussion. DK left every Lunc holder high, dry and BROKE. These people are trying to right a wrong and if they benefit financially and we benefit financially or if it all turns to s hit we are no worse off than we were when DK turned his back on us.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Thanks for Toxic Station awesome to have variety. Let us know when it deploys!

4 Likes

The best decision he could make was to leave the blockchain since users stopped trusting him. Only a few faithful continue to trust Terra and that is why I have invested again in 2.0

1 Like