Help Luna airdrop?

Strangely, Not at all , terra16e7clge0zxwz3q2ygqx53v69xn5fqdxpuj70gu is the address, Its a wallet on “gateio” , terra finder cant spot it somehow,

I also bought new luna coins on this wallet and they are visible on my account,

1 Like

I was guided by the time, the Coinlist instructions that came to the mail:

• UST held on exchanges will not be eligible, including CoinList
  • UST (ERC-20) will not be eligible. You may bridge UST from Ethereum to the Terra protocol via the Shuttle Bridge
  • As proposed, the airdrop is only eligible for UST holders with less than 10,000 UST
  • The snapshot eligibility date is 2022.05.27 03:59:51+08:00
  • Full details on the proposal can be found here: [classic-agora.terra.money/t/terra-ecosystem-revival-plan-2-amended/18498]

Coinlist got that wrong, as the snapshot was based on blocks. The time was just an estimation.

I didnt got any luna from the airdrop
I transferred all my saving pre-attack 123,826.32344 UST from coinlist staking to the terra wallet
I had 842.91326 luna pre attack and 6,522,964.03735 Luna post attacked.
i didnt got anything most of my life savings here and nothing
terra luna wallet terra1eufmk7vut94aexgdpygvnhg5kycfypc39k9l6u
please send me my Luna 2.0 that IM owed

1 Like

Hi there, this wallet is not eligible as the transfers to it were made after the airdrop snapshot block (7790000), as you can see below. The wallets that these coins came from should get an airdrop - if they were bridged in from bsc/eth etc you will need to wait for a community pool spend to be actioned at a later date.

2 Likes

I have and had Luna on my Coinspot account most of May
I have not received any airdrop
Will it happen for me?

You will need to ask Coinspot if they are distributing the airdrop to their users.

They said to me earlier today that they are waiting on coins from Terra and then they will distribute to holders
I can see the allocated coins on Terrafinder but not in my actual account
Interestly , i just lost/was transferred out 100000 to another address

my UST was in coinlist I received an email at 4:04am I did the bridge as soon as I can , had to wait hours because the terra bride website was having difficulties. How can I have $123,591 dollars and not be eligible because it was in an exchange that I switched it as soon as I could??!
It’s my life’s savings.
What should I should I do just wait ?
Is there a guarantee I will get my airdrop ?

you have to ask coinlist

Hi , could you please check my wallet for airdrop.
i recived only airdrop of old luna, but not for aust that i had converted in ust
terra1dmr0uezx0ddeksw90jymdnraymelq0gkuwhscf
thanks

it doesn’t look like you had any Luna at May 7? So the airdrop you have received is for aUST

terra walet 怎么添加添加 TRUST How to add an airdrop Luna token to the wallet

LUNA代币

将网络从“classic”切换到“mainnet”

I bought wluna on the 15th of may had it in a metamask wallet until may 26th 23.39pm UK time when I unwrapped and sent to terra station it has been there since it is there now but in classic mode I have received no air drop in mainet part what’s has happened what do I do ?

terra18dpu9fu9t6n9sys8sd49285laxs7farlwd0gt

I already replied to you somewhere else - this address isn’t valid

TRUST WALET How to add an airdrop Luna token to the wallet。
TRUST WALET 只显示原来的LUNA
我不知道在哪里切换
帮帮我

I had bLuna, aUST and UST on Anchor Kujira but I did not get any drop for it?
Could you help?
Thanks.

you cannot add it on trust wallet. please ‘recover’ your seed phrase in Terra Station wallet.

i held 533,917 luna and didn’t receive any airdrop. what could be the problem?

1 Like