I'M AN EX-"WHALE". I Have 4 Kids, I Lost It All, And These Are My Thoughts

BOTTOM LINE

EITHER BOTH LUNA AND UST SHOULD HAVE A FAIR REFUND ACTION or NO ONE DOES.

You can’t pick one over the other, am sorry this is an investment, MAN UP and stop being little kids. You know the risk of crypto peroid, it is not regulated. There is no UST OVER LUNA argument.

Responsibility lies with Do Kwon, not speculators or investors. Be very clear, no matter what price they got LUNA they are all on the same boat. The plan Do Kwon pitched seems like he wants to create another rug pull coin so he can compensate him and big investors. If a fork can simply be created who is going to be responsible for all this mess? Why not fork everytime someone experiences losses?

1 Like

The question CZ of Binance asked. Where did the BTC go? What did they do with it? Transparancy!

We all lost money. Putting all your money is a ‘stablecoin’ backed by unstable assets is crazy! If you did rrsearch you should have diversified.

And you left when everything dumped. Now you want to be saved and get 40%? You aint no true believer.

All I hear is your dreams, your family, your job. That is so SELFISH!

This recovery plan is silly.
Look, the UST market cap was 18 billion before the attack. Meaning, if we refund all UST holder with LFG funds, they would get less than 10% of they initial value in refund.
I think we should just accept that we invested in a highly speculative asset and we lost money!
If you thought UST was actually stable you should have done more research on algorithmic stable coins before investing 1M+ in UST. All algo stablecoins fail. Only collateral based stable coins survive (and this includes DAI). You still have a lot of money and you will not need to pay taxes, since you lost money. Most of reasonable countries take losses into consideration…

1 Like

We are sorry for the Loss.

Terra Foundation has worked so hard to set up $LUNA Airdrop Reward for Holders who lost alot.

#LUNA #UST

愚蠢而又贪婪,一但构建新Luna,将会面临两个问题,第一是你的资产会被完全稀释,而项目方却能得到接近一半的新资产,他们满血复活,给你分配的那点资不抵债,第二是市场本就对韩国这家团队充满质疑的情况下重开新币,势必带崩整个加密市场,到时候根本没有人愿意接盘那10亿新币,让你花钱去买,你还愿意买吗?到时候不仅是新资产一文不值,还可能戳破整个虚拟币泡沫,到时候全世界的加密货币投资者都得跟着你们一起倒霉。

“I think that Luna was a risky asset like any other asset that you buy or hold, while the UST you hold should be your bank and keep its 1:1 ratio no matter what happens.”

srsly a non backed stable is not a risky asset or what? What a shame to argument like this just to safe your own ass.

2 Likes

Terra - Mainnet
Bitcoin - Digital Energy

Web3 Over Web4 Starts with Terra Station be Posible Connect StarLink for freedom!
u Can Drop Hashs at Open World !

USA inflaction 18% Like UST APY% !

Terra is the King. no Terra no Cryptovulty !!!

Im sorry but both sides got affected no matter what way you look at it, UST was also a risky bet if you had done your research you would of known. It was said it would be 1:1 but there were risks of it becoming unpegged. However i don’t know if there is a right soloution because because both deserve something and
people who spent 100K at $80 and lost their investment will be no different to someone who bought 100k at 0.0003 who loses theirs . If anything the ones who bought cheap will alsoi be the ones who bought high hoping to regain some loses but either way most are doing it to support the network and keep it alive,

Guys careful from scam messages like this.
This is NOT the Luna Foundation. And there is no airdrop.

Pretty selfish comment. Whales like you still got some money left. Others lost everything who weren’t whales and also have Kids and Houses/Rents to pay.

As many people as possible should get something back and the poor ones at first. That’s the better way of fixing this instead of leaving out Luna Holders. We all were ONE Ecosystem, ONE piece of a project.

4 Likes

no compensation. if you over invested or have high exposure to a single project, then you need to review your risk management strategies. utility burn is the way.

2 Likes

While you were selling a “whale” without believing in the project,
I bought a “very small fish” trying to save a sinking ship.
So do not look for sympathy))
This is the market … those who are sold at a loss are to blame themselves.
By the way, you are a whale so-so … people poured in tens and hundreds of millions on the fall.

1 Like

Even I, not being close to a fish, diversify my investments and remember the risks)
I lost 10% of my deposit.
And not Hodler, but spent on saving a sinking ship.
While such whales made new holes in it.

1 Like

I hope and pray that you recover from this. I have had my share of losses in Crypto too like many others but nothing of your magnitude.

I sold my only investment (townhome) property in 2017, put 65k in crypto (of the total 80k) and lost it all in 2018. And then I took a loan of 30k and reinvested and waited 3 years to recover my losses. And did a lot of blunders again but I am ok now and by no means a millionaire. Not even close.

I think the proposal should be to meet everyone halfway at least based on pre-crash snapshot. Both UST and Luna. And we are also not sure what the price of the new Luna will be if they go that route.

Whatever they decide, Good Luck to you!!!

dear @NoMystakesEtAll

I’m actually very sorry to hear your story. However, I cannot agree with your logic. And allow me to add, that I do not hold any LUNA or UST and I’m here only because I’m fascinated with recent events.

You’ve mentioned that those who buy LUNA are agreeing on risk that this token may lose value. And that those who buy stable coin do not sign up for any sort of risk.

I disagree with you. Please allow me to explain my view:
I owe some USDT and USDC and I always consider risk that peg will be broken. That is one risk that every stable coin holder NEED to be aware of. Denying it does not sound right.

Those are my 2cents

1 Like

Absolutely, as terrible as it sounds, this is probably the best mindset to have. At the same time, we can still push for outcomes we think are fair (without expectation of a resolution that sounds reasonable or favorable to us).

1 Like

At least you were a whale.

2 Likes

You’re too selfish.
What offence did Luna holders commit?
Moreover, the issue was cause by UST holders who sold UST to get Luna hence increasing the supply of Luna

3 Likes

My coins and everyones coins are exactly the same as yours , doesn;t matter at what price they were bought.

You lost money , Thats the crypto market.

I disagree with yours and Fatman proposal. It wont get accepted.

Selfish ust people.

3 Likes