UPDATED Legally Cannot Create Fork and New Token

Good point of view! This must be considered!

1 Like

Great proposal!

We do not need a new coin, the #luna community deserves a massive Luna coin burn. We have already to many people helping lift this project back to the game, WE WANT A GREAT BURN !
Also with a new coin who is gonna list it ? How long is gonna take it to the price increase again ?
Just do a great burn and carry on ;D

1 Like

Fork v2 v3 v4 v5 does not listen to others it fails.

Insane

We need people like that, with an attitude of coming to talk about the real situation and show Do Kwon that we are not satisfied with this fork. Take a look at this Proposal we’re fighting for. [Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction 💊

4 Likes

1:1 value?

Sorry but on may 10th luna’s marketcap was around 10bn, they are giving 1bn back to the ecosystem. To luna holders before losing the peg, it’s 40% of 1bn, which means 400m, and 400m out of 10bn is only 4%. That means that you will have 4% of your money back, not 1:1

1 Like

it’s not asking for a refund, it asking for a well-thought move.

A transaction fee for burning is the way to go. Anything around 5% will do and recover luna’s value. On top of that if you add a transaction fee to buyback UST, you can recover the peg. Yes, that huge is luna’s transaction volume

3 Likes

He limited the subject to slow mode!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

There was fraud, theft, incompetence and bad faith. This is not up to market fluctuations, which would be normal. Professional incompetence becomes a crime when there is damage to the client. Those responsible will pay.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Nobody is yet to answer a simple and real solution to make $UST holders whole again.

It is this easy:

1. Allocate a small % of current operating tx fees into a reserve in order to have additional funds in order to pay $UST holders prior to the de-peg from the smallest wallet up. Aside from this carry on with the other methods of reimbursement for UST holders.

2. Pay pre-depeg $UST holders as close to 1:1 of the US dollar to $UST as you can. Even 1 to 0.90 would be great at this point.

3. As $UST holders are made whole again–they are more than likely to reinvest or stand by LFG and Terra as they know that their funds were taken care off. This will add new and continued value to the Terra ecosystem.

4. Once $UST is either is reimbursed (and maybe if ever re-pegged) only THEN can the original $UST and $luna community begin to trust and re-invest in terra.

5. Right now nobody has been aided, a simply airdrop of a new token will not help the ecosystem.

Conclusion:

By forking all they are doing is creating a “pumped” value for the v2 Luna, once pre de-peg $UST holders (and others) are paid out what they realize is a mere fraction of their original investments, they will continue selling the price of the new coin back to pennies.

It is basically like paying us back with air–speculative new coin we have no idea what the value will be.

The whole point of Terra Luna is that Do Kwon is “Master of Stablecoin” why should those of us who shifted their funds into a “better savings” account be shafted and receive barely anything?

6 Likes

Lock him up!

3 Likes

People in discord / tweeter already prepare criminal complaint to FBI and lawsuit.

7 Likes

People - unite, it’s time to decide without Do Kwon!

Because he made us all suffer and does not hear us! He is narcissistic and thinks he can get away with his billions!

UST holders were thrown on the anchor! CZ said the fork would bring no value. You deceived us and want to do it again, and you have already done it before us under a hidden name. You should be brought to justice! I hope people are not too lazy and from all over the world will create lawsuits against you! Refund the cost, collect donations to reimburse smallholders!!! I will tell everyone and show screenshots about your sc@m! The Internet remembers everything!

We don’t need a block for 2 years, after 2 years everything will be forgotten, and you will evade responsibility.

After 2 years, people will get the same $0, because you don’t want to restore your reputation through the offer of Fat Man, CZ and Vitalik Buterin! Justin Sun already wanted to donate! Stop the fork! Save the small holders! You are rich, you have heaps of money!!! You jumped on the stage in front of the public and shouted - UST! UST! UST!

You say you’re a master, where? In what? In the sc@ms?

You promised that UST is a safe place to be! So confirm it, get our money back! These were all my savings for my life, now I’m naked, I’ve been saving for a very long time, people support with a like! :warning::warning:

12 Likes

I get “An expected error occured with compensation pool” while attempting to click on Enable Compensation Pool in the revive-terra.money link.

Did you guys manage to join compensation pool? I’ve been trying for the last hour and still nothing. All the money is already compensated. This is unfair.

1 Like

Why is nobody talking about this?

1 Like

and you are a lawyer? I think Terra team has already consulted their best law partnership beforehand.

Koreans should start calling the Seoul prosecutors office

He can’t beat the crowd! :people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging: