LUNA Go Forward Proposal

Please everyone support [Proposal] Tiered repayment: airdrop USDC/USDT to small UST holders on Terra . The team may still have enough money to save the small users of UST like people using Anchor Protocol. There’s about 1.8B of UST still locked up on Anchor which didn’t get taken off and sold on a CEX. The team might still be able to bail us out…unlike multimillionaires and billionaire investors we can’t afford this loss. We were promised a solution to the UST peg but if they don’t have the collateral to do it, at least save 90%+ of UST users.

5 Likes

“it can’t”, but somehow it is

Reality talk instead of this deceived BS proposal:

Only yesterday withdraw my UST to binance thinking of getting at least 0.4 USD for UST, but found new proposal - this chat that Terra chain can be saved. Then doesnt changed my UST and now they sitting on Binance and I cant move them back to terra station to my address. And today ust worth 0.18 usd :confused: Also (damn) my undelegated Luna from staking will be unlocked today :smiley: (extra mega unluck to be late for ~1 week - I thought I sell half Luna for (80 USD) to lower risks to my portfolio). Also a lot UST sitting in Pylon projects. And couple K on ANC in governance.
Want to support Terra Luna, but also what to get at least some refund in new Luna on new fork.
Cheers friends.
Arunas

PS total loss around 20k dollar of initial invested money.

1 Like

you need to distribute a token for the amount that a person put in the old luna

2 Likes

wow some of you guys are literally discriminating others with these ideas
dividing people by “true hodlers” and “those who bought when luna was down blah blah”
saying “true hodlers” are superior… because what? because you do nerd-tech things governance, staking etc?
what if I just bought luna like 80% people and kept in on CEX because I am not as tech involved as you
does this make me worse?
simply now you cannot exactly tell who bought for what reason and yes in case of fork there will be lucky winners who will become rich
but idgaf I want my small investment back. yes some people will take advantage and what? it hurts me more to lose my money than the fact someone took advantage of situation.
if you make any compensation only for people who used certain tech saying they are true… man why??

8 Likes

I am a web3 KOL and the content operator of PANews, the largest blockchain media in the Chinese language district. My Twitter is https://twitter.com/pt_blockchain/.
In the course of my work, I found Do Kwon 's LUNA.

I invested all my savings I could find into LUNA, with an average price of $100. at the same time, I was also actively involved in the Terra ecological project. I mortgaged my LUNA at the node to help the Terra blockchain run safely.

I use my Mars Protocol to participate in lending&borrrowing projects; I deposit bETH, bLuna in Anchor Protocol to participate in ecological deposit business, and I also use UST and LUNA to participate in most of the Cosmos ecological projects, as well as Solana ecological projects.

Today’s bad news came that the LUNA, which I bought at a unit price of more than one hundred thousand USD, is not worth one dollar now.

But Do Kwon doesn’t care.

What did I do wrong? Just too much faith in Do Kwon ?

I personally went bankrupt because of the purchase of LUNA.
Do Kwon should find a way to save the whole Terra ecology, not say a word now.

3 Likes

I bought at $1.65, $4 and $0.09. Still holding and will lose $50k if they role back to before the attack. Tried to help support a community in crisis as a “top 10 coin with so much positive news surrounding it can surely not bounce back”.

Now there’s talks of us, the community who came in at the end being the black sheep and deserted…

5 Likes

It can be done but the issue is time. There is no quick fix out of this situation except pouring funds. If they don’t have money to put in the system then there is no quick fix.

1 Like

Please support [Proposal] Tiered repayment: airdrop USDC/USDT to small UST holders on Terra Governance & Proposals. We can still save 90%+ of UST holders and Anchor users if we prioritize small depositors and “regular” folk. The Terra team still likely has quite a lot of capital to make this work.

3 Likes

When the storm comes, will the staking in fstswap be counted?

Seems one of the reaonsable solutions. Would support it.
However, please also consider the LUNA holdings which are stuck in DeFi indexes that use ERC-20 DEXes to swap in/out of tokens. Some liquidity with the (old) LUNA token might be needed for a short time period for these setups.

I am against this proposal

1 Like

I’m reading the proposal and all I can see is cheap manipulation and greediness to abuse the situation!

There are many users, starting from big $B investors all day to individuals that hold one token, They have all been there for you! and they all lost and bleed EQUALLY the same %. Some of them bought more when the price went down, to recover their losses, others bought the deep as they were supposed to, believing in Terra that it may be bounced back, and maybe even a few probably contribute their funds from pure Ideology to support other people’s losses. At the end, they have ALL been there FOR Terra! each on his one way, and all one big community keep fighting to go on, and bleeding as they do so. so now there is no room to leave ANYONE behind, regardless what are the reasons or timing they bought their tokens. first because it’s not the right thing to do to other people in general and certainly not to Terra’s community that right now needs more than everything to regain trust in the project decisions. , and second, it will anyway not going to hold in court against class action law sue, due to obvious discrimination.

Everyone is EQUAL. it doesn’t matter if they hold Luna or UST, on-chain or off-chain, on terra networks or other networks, on their wallet or on their CEX wallet, if it’s staking or liquid. they are ALL EQUAL!!!

And if the decision will be to re-launch LUNA, or re-lunch UST, it’s fine. and if the decision will be to set a $10, or $1, $0.1, or whatever as a baseline price for Luna v2, it’s also fine. AS LONG that this baseline price and the ability to convert v1 to v2 will be open in a fair way for EVERYONE!

and if the decision will include special rules, like a staking period when converting v1 to v2, to prevent from dumpers hurting the v2 price, it’s fine as well, as long as long that those rules will apply to EVERYONE including the team and funders equally., NO ONE will get better terms over others. we are ALL on the same boat, now it’s up to us if you want that boat to survive or die due to the wrong decisions

16 Likes

Seems like to me this is ded. YOu just violated the laws of decentralization by stopping the chain. Then when u restart u expect us to take haircust on our investment because u devs dont want your work to go down the drain? If u cant make ust right no on will trust u again. Might as well get new jobs. Its bad enough u couldnt fix and took billions of capital. Let this be a lesson to yall. Yall dont know what the fuck yall doin and shouldnt be accepting people funds. Ridiculous how this ended up playing out. Shows to me everybody over there at Terra need to grow up. Ridiculous nobody never thought of this situation and how to plan for it. Rididuclous to not change mintr settings and let chain die. Fcking clown show

6 Likes

Since the death spiral is inevitable, What about this propasal?
If it is judged by the oracle that the decline of luna reaches 50% within 24 hours, the redistribution mechanism will be activated according to the current luna staking user and ust holders, just like this time, is it feasible? In this case, when the decline margin is large, traders who want to get more luna after the network redistribution will burn luna to buy ust and stake luna, which will lead to an increase in the supply of ust and a decrease in the circulation of luna. And finally luna price will rise, panics clear, too.

I wonder who will be eligible to vote on this on-chain? If the snapshot is taken place pre-collapse, LUNA, with no economics value, now will have no governance utility. If the snapshot is taken now, what are the incentives for current LUNA holder to vote yes?

Why to leave those holding Luna be it fir trading or staking? They invested amount at higher tiers and kept averaging in the hopes that it will recover one day, and now this floated proposal will destroy the equity investment to infinity zeros. This proposal as flawed as the one who initiated with Biased thinking.

3 Likes

IMHO, there must be 2 conditions - steps. Snapshot before UST depeg. And past “attack” but calculated according to timed Luna value. I mean - you just CANT hope to get same starting refund for 1 Luna which was before UST depeg and May 13th Luna which was worth ~ $ 0.01. Luna before UST depeg not equal Luna after. It would be very not fair to count them equal. Somebody just jumped and bought thousands of Luna for 10 dollars and want to be treated same. My couple hundred Luna before attack was worth way more than 1 million Luna now. This must be kept in mind then forked or starting new Genesis chain.
Its my 5 ct.

1 Like

fuxx , are you kidding? all Luna holder in CEXs should be included.

3 Likes