LUNA Go Forward Proposal

UST holders NEED to be considered here. I lost 70k in UST value alone. Not counting the 8K i spent trying to help trying to catch that falling knife.

This has to be considered.

2 Likes

the issue here is, how will you value the price of Luna before the attack.
People were able to buy at $1 or 0.001 because of the attack.

We are trying to fix the problems of the attack.

If you bought 100k Luna at $1 and starting price of LunaV2 is $1, then sure you should get 100k LunaV2, but also someone who had 100 Luna before the attack should get 60*100 = 6,000 LunaV2

Not remain with the 100 he/she had.

This is significant, as it will retain original Lunatics in the ecosystem and won’t destroy (remove) their money.

One and only thing that can save both Luna and UST is burning all minted Luna during the attack, the solution was so obvious from the get go. Why haven’t you listened to CZ for Christ sake?

1 Like

40% to UST holders at the time of the new network launch
UST holders are critical components of the old network, As long as you haven’t sold it, it’s fine

1 Like

Biz binance tr den luna try alim yaptik 50.00 den yuklu aldik 11.00 indi ordan 128.4 yapti yine satmadik paramız 2 kat olmasına rağmen satmadik
0.020 cent oldu yine destek icin yuklu alim yaptik yukseldi satmadik biz luna ailesinin her zmn yanındayız biz saldırılara karsi qlim yaptik bizleri yari yolda bırakmayın xok ciddi zararim var try karsiligi 18 bin usd cikiyor bittim intihar etmeyi dusunuyorum carem yok ailem bilmiyor eve gitmiyorum tlfnlari açmıyorum bize yardim edin

In fact, what I said should only be applied to whoever bought after the attack. I guess the pre-attack investors would easily get their original amount back with a fork, no?

I like the proposal, but nothing about luna holders just rewarding stakers? What about people in the process of unstaking?

Same here. I dont know why they wanna slash people who just tried to make back their money.

I would say, at some point yesterday LUNA minting stopped and then announcement with a patch popped up on twitter.

That is where I bought to cost average my investment.

In the next hours it just plunged back.

Im now REKT all over.

Does not seem to me like I did something criminal trying to recover part of my money. I guess how the compensation plan shall proceed from this point will be decided by the exchanges. Not the community.

2 Likes

Theres nothing noble or “supportive” about standing your ground. Holding all of your UST and keeping all of you Luna staked on chain during a depeg event. Moving UST offchain and selling CEX during this catastrophic event is calculated risk assessment and has no implication of ones support for the terra ecosystem and blockchain.

ALL of those who had on chain assets when the depeg event started, whether that be UST or LUNA. Should be 1:1 allocated tokens based on value on the new system.

This assessment should not be made during the time the time the Blockchain was halted. But this should be a snapshot of all on chain asset’s at the time of the FIRST UST depeg event.

I dont believe an assessment should be made based on “loyalty” for purposely going down with the ship. And for all those who bought LUNA on CEX during the death spiral were just purely gambling and were uninformed.

The response by the Terra team was slow and largely non existent. I think the system by CZ will be the first of many to come out post mortem. Supporters of the community should not be punished for lack of urgency by TFL and LFG. Not to mention Do is till silent apart from his PR releases.

Correct, we need to include all LUNA holders.

1 Like

Yeah just remember to subtract who managed to sell Luna and UST before UST dropped below 70usd, otherwise they will get double pay.

1 Like

Same here - As for all crypto you believe in, you just buy the dip and the dip’s dip when it crashes. It’s normal and fair, and the folks who shorted, they lose; it’s normal. Crypto is a rollercoaster. Everyone knows that and is used to that!

Yeah, the question is, at what rate tho?

I think in this case, someone who bought $100 at $1/Luna get’s 100 LunaV2
and someone who had 100 Luna pre-attack price ~60, get’s 6,000 LunaV2

whoever shorted made millions m8 :wink:

I don’t think this matters. Liquidity came from outside markets mostly and how can you possibly differentiate who sold on chain and who sold CEX.

1 Like

This proposal is plain silly, from the simple fact it doesn’t resolve the underlying issues that caused the death spiral in the first place.

You could do your distribution and end up with the same issue as last night.

The goal should be to fix the underlying issues first

4 Likes

Those miscalculating trying to profit off the falling knife shouldnt be rewarded. Recouping losses on a bad traded need not be rewarded.
On chain assets pre depeg should be the only true measure of ecosystem supporters

2 Likes

If I had my Luna staked but in an undelegated state (awaiting 21-day release) on the 9th of May am I right in thinking this still qualifies as staked?

See, this works both ways. You could argue that those who tried to defend price were the true supporters, not those who were sitting on it and deriving profit.

Making arbitrary distributions isn’t the right way. Solving all underlying issues first is the only priority