LUNA Go Forward Proposal

I think all holders should be consider even the ones that are on cexs and are buying the dip as they are investing, if the “holders” want they can buy 10 bucks on cex to increase their holdings. If you exclude the cex holders I’m shure that the project will not go away only with the “holders” from the specified places.

2 Likes

Would it be possible to refund the new luna based on the dollar value at the time of purchase? I know it would be a lot of work but it would be the fairest way. whoever paid 119 dollars on luna, will receive 119 dollars on nova luna. whoever paid 1 dollar, will receive the equivalent of 1 dollar.

2 Likes

i bought 350k dollars in luna, with an average price of 2.70 dollars in each luna today I have just over 129 thousand lunas, if I am going to receive 10% of the new lunas the 129 is insignificant compared to the trillions that exist today. I don’t have any more dollars, I owe the bank 25k dollars.

They are fucking many people over. Their only goal is save their own asses. That’s why we need to split the chain into a new chain with a different team so we can do what should be done what Terra is refusing to do. What they need to do is buy back trillions they printed and burn them.

Would it be possible to refund the new luna based on the dollar value at the time of purchase? I know it would be a lot of work but it would be the fairest way. whoever paid 119 dollars on luna, will receive 119 dollars on nova luna. whoever paid 1 dollar, will receive the equivalent of 1 dollar.

3 Likes

Please take this proposal in consideration

And adding to that please consider my comment made on that proposing quoting another very sensible solution by @FatMan

On this proposal – [Proposal] Tiered repayment: airdrop USDC/USDT to small UST holders on Terra

@FatMan proposes to save/bail out small investors. 80+% of the UST holders would be saved with “only” $1.5Bn.

And I make a few direct quotes

Advantages of paying small holders first

• Reduced sentiment impact: given that small holders make up the vast majority of the community in terms of numbers, it will greatly improve general morale and sentiment since over 80% of Anchor users will be made whole
  • Easier to manage remaining creditors: once most of the creditors have been sorted out in a lump payment, the remaining creditors (institutions and multi-billionaires) will have greater mobility as solutions can be discussed and executed in a tight-knit group
  • Most effective use of funds in the interim: with only $1B or $1.5B, the majority of affected users in terms of numbers can be made 100% whole instead of making all users 10-20% whole.
  • Outstanding aUST: 8.3 billion
  • The top 10 Anchor wallets own 26.824% of all aUST (!!!)
  • There are a total of 256k Anchor wallets
  • The top 1,000 Anchor wallets own 82.37% of all aUST
  • The poorest wallet from the top 1,000 has 955k aUST

That being said, I’m ok with waiting to get my funds back. As I wrote on Reddit:

To regain the trust we need to save the small UST holders immediately. Accounts with up to 5,000 UST prior to the de-peg event should be able to redeem immediately with a 1:1 ratio.

Accounts with 5,001 to 10,000 UST next. As soon as the smaller accounts are saved and rescued these accounts will be able to reclaim, followed by 10,001 to 15,000 and then 15,001 to 30,000 UST.

In addition to this, I propose we give every user an option of a scheduled pay-out and I’m going to use myself as an example.

I had 17,000 UST the moment the event started and I don’t want to redeem everything at once. Let’s say I agree with a monthly schedule. My UST would be then redeemed at a 1:1 ratio with an early APY equal to the United States Federal Reserve basic interest rates.

Then LUNA burns the redeemed UST and also burns LUNA with the fees generated in the network. If we regain trust the whole ecosystem will regain life and we will be able to burn LUNA and increase its price while working and developing the network and increasing its worth.

Also, if a loan is granted using LUNA’s future income as collateral this loan should be used in a 70:30 percent ratio to buy back and burn LUNA and bailout all the small holders.

5 Likes

Good question:

3 Likes

People buying the coin now are also people who had a large stake in the game and averaged down. It’s ridiculous to use these heuristics treat new/old holders separately. Older holders can just as well be buying right now. It was all of these buyers that stabilized the price.

Honestly, the solution is simple. Tax inflationary buyers.

虚拟币的核心是信任,如果重新开Luna,那么虚拟币就成了一场可以随意发行的笑话,必将带崩整个虚拟币市场,到时候我想没有人会放过你们。现在最正确的做法就是保持运行,让市场自然消化。

2 Likes

Is this how the new 1B coins distribution going to be? Let’s talk just for Luna. Let’s say the total supply is 7T by rounding 6.9T. Divide it by 7000 (to get 1B tokens) and then by another 10) to account for 10% for people who bought the coins after the crash. Therefore, if you are holding 70M luna then you would end up having 70,000,000 / 70,000 = 1000 Luna v2. Is this so? This works for people like me who bought mostly after the crash.

But I don’t understand the logic behind 1B new coins. Maybe 1B was in circulation out of the total 2.5B total supply before the crash?

For people who bought before the crash the above logic may not apply. If they had 100 luna before the crash then they’d get 100 luna v2 or 400 luna v2 (40%) since you can’t decimate what they have been holding for a while but give them the 4 times reward since they suffered big because of the crash?

I know this could be totally absurd since I have completely ignored the price of Luna. If it has to be the price before the crash then the 4 times incentive doesn’t make any sense. Oh My. I don’t know.

I disagree.
Let’s the stable coin algo do its work.
Ust will repeg.
Market forces will help.
The Terra foundation should buy and burn LUNA over time in the future to reduce hyper supply.
Slowly and steady will build trust back.
And both Ust and Luna will be saved.
Taking a snapshot and kind of reverting the Blockchain will destroy the community credibility as transactions on Terra Blockchain should final. Always.

1 Like

Hi.

Regards.

2 Likes

On this proposal where do enter everyone that bought on the way down? I had 100 lunas, now with my DCA I’m over a million, I’m donw bad but I kept buying… so that means I would be restored only to my original form? I don’t think this is fair for everyone.

1 Like

10% new LUNA should be delegated for rewards which will be spent for ex LUNA to burn.

1 Like

I think this proposal is discriminating new Luna members. Luna Twitter followers has increased over 300k followers within days and this number is increasing. Please do not ignore them.

Your proposal will favor the attackers indirectly.

1 Like

I sold other cryptos at a loss to buy, so that would be fair.

1 Like

I was not in any long positions at the depeg but have traded LUNA for the past year. Most recently I bought (53.12) LUNA at an average price of 103.3CAD . I sold on April 29 100%.

Then I made the following purchases:
I bought all my LUNA on:
May 9 (167.86 LUNA) @ 60.00CAD, + a further (58.65) LUNA at 44.33CAD.
May 10 I bought (49.84) LUNA at 24.97CAD
May 11 (777) LUNA at 1.35CAD + (800.29) LUNA at .56CAD
May 12 (188560) LUNA at 0.01194CAD which I think is the last purchase before de-list.

How am I to be compensated for V2? This represents a total investment of over $14000.00 that turned into $42.00 CAD in less than 72 hours…you took my money…gave it to UST and then diluted my LUNA right down to less than a penny. Not impressed.

O still think this proposal could make Terra work again.

The most valuable thing Terra had and still has is TerraUSD. You can see this in Coingecko. If we fix that, everything else will get its value over again.

I think this is affected by all LUNA and UST holders, not only stakers and marginal traders. All LUNA or UST holders are family of TERRA ECOSYSTEM. So, I propose if there is a new token issued that has to be distributed to all Terra Ecosystem family as I mentioned above all holders.And also cut off time has to be taken from 9th May plus 7 working days because there are people who are in vacations and no access to news are also eligible.
I believe I consider all LUNA and UST holders and if you guys accept the above please like this.
Thanks.
Best regards,
Johnson Joseph