Luna is Burning already?

1 Like

At the rate it’s “burning” it will take at least 20 years to recover.

1 Like

they, the old leaders gradually to the disaster of Luna are looking for a fork to regain ownership after running away and fooling all the investors and former holders. They continued to trick new holders into trying DCA to save Luna. Get rid of the fork option immediately with all your might, and boycott Luna v2 if it ever comes out because they’ll be printing Luna 2 and taking advantage of the community again.
The most important question right now: Where are the Bitcoins and Luna’s reserves and the Luna leaders are responsible for the destruction of the reserve and decided to print Luna on these investors./

1 Like

But its interesting that we dont get any information

1 Like

They might be trying to avoid being countertraded. The nature of this whole fiasco was external people exploiting the system, if they release any official announcement this might entice these people into countertrading them and making the buy and burn way, way more expensive. Maybe even not viable anymore.

LUNA is overvalued right now…just feed the numbers into any online market cap calculator. They have a chance to buy it back IF they act quick (for real cheap.) I bet they even have enough buy power still to buy a bunch, sell it off cheap like they did last time…crash the price and buy it back for free. I was on the exchange when the crash happened. The price was at 84.5 CAD and then I witnessed something I never saw before in my life while buying LUNA. Usually the limit buys and sells are pretty low volume…you know…one LUNA or .25 etc. At 84.5 being the LOWEST sell price at the moment suddenly 10000 LUNA come up for sale! Were they even close to 84.5? No it was like a flash 50% sale. I watched as the bots came in and broke up the LUNA into 40.01, 40.02, 40.03 and so on. Every time we thought there was a bottom there would be more massive numbers of LUNA undercutting everything. It was insanity!

Can anyone validate this burning move? Who is behind it? If burning is on going, why the price is still so low at 0.0002 - 0.00025 range?

Looks like fake burn, just check that null address it’s going to some other address.
Again Swapping
I thought null address is for burning only incoming transaction allowed, check LUNA token in that address it’s 0

You may be right, the price doesn’t go up, trading volume still high and selling pressure still there

If real burning in place, supply will reduce, prices will gradually go up

1 Like