Luna revival and Binance

It seems like 90% of the folks here prefer a burn. CZ prefers a burn.

I know the odds are against it, but I realized Binance could simply make the decision for everyone if they so decide.

If CZ simply stated he will only list the original blockchain, and any fork will never be listed, it forces Luna’s hand really … they have to burn, as the only value the coin would have if it’s listed on major exchanges.

If Binance won’t list, that also means no major exchange will. It’d be relegated to yobit and similar dinky exchanges at best.

So… if by some miracle CZ is considering options, well… force their hand. Keep the original or nothing.

1 Like

CZ could do a buyback with the gigantic amount of money Binance has at their disposable and then burn that stash.

He would win over many people. He could also help restore the peg while at it.

1 Like

I strongly believe that we have a massive price up surge and quick revival if Do Kwon agrees to BURN

We don’t need a million separate threads about Binance/CZ.

Did Binance not just allow the KYCed attacker to violate their ToS and manipulate markets?

b. Restriction

When you use Binance Services, you agree and undertake to comply with the following provisions:

1. During the use of Binance Services, all activities you carry out should comply with the requirements of applicable laws and regulations, these Terms, and various guidelines of Binance;

2. Your use of Binance Services should not violate public interests, public morals, or the legitimate interests of others, including any actions that would interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or prohibit other Users from using Binance Services;

3. You agree not to use the services for market manipulation (such as pump and dump schemes, wash trading, self-trading, front running, quote stuffing, and spoofing or layering, regardless of whether prohibited by law);

Of course they did. because they are ‘the saviours’ who are trully nice guys as they don’t know what happened….

‘Protect the users’. Never laughed so hard. Like they are doing on a daily bases manipulating the market for ‘the user’s’ sake.