LUNA v2 - everyone is EQUAL!

for airdrop, there is problem that you cannot tell who is the “true holder” and who is speculative
for example I personally (and some my friends) were luna holders. some big amounts some just a bit
we saw price drop from like 80 to 5 we were really sad. but we thought ok lets buy now some more, maybe it will recover later. in may luna dropped to 3.5$ and it recovered
later it dropped to 1 etc.
The news about inflation arrived to non-tech people like yesterday when luna was valued like shiba
basically most people wanted to recover their losses and not speculate this is normal i think…

3 Likes

yes i think many bought the falling knife and making them all whole would be impossible imo,. i guess we just have to wait and see what happens,. i have what i bought and its pretty much worthless but i lost a bit,. no more than i could afford to lose though which is the underlying issue,. people went to hard in on terra, just as they do on other projects,… the consequences are horrific and blatantly apparent,.

it tanked to 0.09 i cant believe they are even contemplating saving it,. UST holders should be made whole of course,. how? idk but its about time they clarified if the LFG BTC reserves (if any left) are to be used for this,.

stop checking that price that is now irrelevant wait for new terra

I think like you

if it is impossible to distinguish the holders, I think it should be based on the quantity. Those with too high LUNA quantity may be speculators or attackers. On the contrary, those with low quantity should be good holders. 1~500,000 or 1~1,000,000 luna or LunaV2 above a certain number will be excluded

For example: Holders of 10,000 luna, after replacing LunaV2, get 10,000 new luna,
Those who hold more than 1 million will not get new luna in LunaV2
Or set a maximum cap for holding

When LUNA V2 comes out, the LUNA in the exchange will also be automatically replaced with LUNA V2, excluding those with a large number

UST, also according to a certain amount of replacement
Or UST doesn’t change and keeps him at $0.1
Let UST go up slowly

It’s fair to most people , and exclude speculators and attackers
Because anyone who buys LUNA under $1,
His LUNA is absolutely huge, which can exclude most people

Also, if you do not change any of the above
The only goal at present is to make UST return to 1
Or let LUNA reverse arbitrage to break the death spiral of profits
And to those who exchange LUNA for UST arbitrage, lock up their positions for a while?

What do you guys think or have a better opinion?

Also I saw someone mentioned ,

『You can easily scoop investor’s buying/selling activites from various exchanges to know at what price they bought LUNA & related coins/UST - & just only refund that amount (irrespective if they can profit or were in loss). This is not only fair, but will 100% reinstall the trust in TERRA as an organization coz no one will lose in this model - not even TFL, anyone.』

holders who bought after the attack
Just refund the amount he spent?

This also sounds ok, or let the holder
Provide transaction hash yourself? But don’t know if it’s feasible

2 Likes

absolutely doesn’t matter “true holder” or a speculative. You as a true holder were there for rewards same as a speculative. Two different methods pursuing the same output.

5 Likes

nonsense

2 Likes

Bullshit. So people who exited after little bit of crash gets fully reimbursed + the dollar amount made by dumping on the market? People who fought for pegging gets left behind right? ROFL wake the F up man.

3 Likes

I don’t know what will happen to my luna! I always wanted some luna but thought price is too high. And then when it hit like 2$ I saw stablekwon post and felt relieved thought about buying as I thought he is still with us I bought 1.17$ and then it fell down more then last bought around 0.0336 to average my way down now I hold 19583 luna on my binance account!
I even loaned like 3500$ to average it down thought luna will be back.
Now I have nothing.
And by the way it’s going, I don’t see I am getting nothing.

What was my fault? I bought around 12 and 13 Th may!
I thought its gonna come back somehow! I did it as a belief now I can see I am not getting anything back.

IF luna launches a new token at least they should be giving everyone during the attack.

1 Like

no man, we make a snapshot before and after the attack, and make a fair airdrob after two snapshots

2 Likes

How do you see its happening for those who were buying coins during the drop and now sitting with zero?

1 Like

What will happen to someone who bought at 12th?

I bought on 11 th May at 1.17$ AND then it dumped way more to average or down I loaned around 3500$ and bought around. 0.12 then 0.0336 too!

It’s unfair to us, as most of the people who bought around 12th were trying to average it down!

4 Likes

I think it’s more fair to give back whoever bought and hold during the attack!
Because most people who sold made it worse, they should have hold!!

4 Likes

I agree all UST/Luna should be equal (onchain or other chains) (staked or in wallet) if a snapshot is taken before the “attack”

However I don’t think the 1m Luna bought for a few bucks yesterday should count.

I have written the similar proposal [Proposal] Revive LUNA (RUNA) with new Airdrop, with the focus to heal grassroot investors and to regain trust for Algorithmic Stablecoin ecosystem, looks like everyone thinking similar to save LUNA again.

Why it shoudn’t count? If I bought Luna yesterday at 0.01, 0.05, 0.11 and lost 50K (meaning everything), how is this different from you buying it at 50, 3 days before, and loosing everything? My money does not count? I thought Luna is a fungible coin, 1 Luna === 1 Luna.

3 Likes

Also I saw someone mentioned ,

『You can easily scoop investor’s buying/selling activites from various exchanges to know at what price they bought LUNA & related coins/UST - & just only refund that amount (irrespective if they can profit or were in loss). This is not only fair, but will 100% reinstall the trust in TERRA as an organization coz no one will lose in this model - not even TFL, anyone.』

holders who bought after the attack
Just refund the amount he spent?

This also sounds ok, or let the holder
Provide transaction hash yourself? But don’t know if it’s feasible

3 Likes

Then whenever de-peg occurs and people pick up coins cheaper shouldn’t they be rescued? System legitimately issued those coins.

2 Likes

So there needs to be an upper limit

I totally agree. I didn’t sell during the crash either. Even the idea that a time limit has been set for potential victims to be compensated is unacceptable. I bought the Luna token on Binance for over 2 USDT. I did it because I couldn’t imagine not fixing the mistake. I put 15,000 USD on your talent. Then I read that I have no chance of compensation.

3 Likes