LUNC & USTC Rebuild Road Map Proposal

Then come Join us, Daniel Likes to talk.

2 Likes

Since vegas burn plan will be accepted talk to him to mix your with hims.

1 Like

I believe I am on his Discord. I will also message him as well. This was my thoughts as well.

The main issues are a lack of a dev team to implement anything as LUNA2 took them all and left non from what the rumors say.

It’s a step in the right direction though and we NEED to build off the momentum.

1 Like

We are now whitlisted. Thank you to all that helped and lets start to focus on getting this plan voted on.

4 Likes

As it looks pretty clear that proposal 3568 is going to pass, it makes sense to adjust my numbers accordingly so as not the dismiss the results of the vote by changing the tax amount right after.

However I will have to hold a second vote for the community to decide on this matter as I do not think its appropriate or fair to change major details like this mid vote.

I could further begin the conversation here on the matter so please feel free to discuse what you think should happen.

That aside proposal 3568 would work in line with my proposal for the most part. The allocation of funds collected is the only diffrence between the two.

6 Likes

As a general suggestion to your vote: Maybe it’s better ti split up the vote into multiple ones. There are many things in your proposal that I’m fine with but some things with which I strongly disagree

Of course, I apologize, but you are very intrusive :slight_smile: There are a lot of people in the community, give them time to think and weigh everything.

We have been talking for a month. Unfortunately our governance system is falling apart and we are loosing the good validators.

We need a leader or leading team more like, to survive.

Current leader Do Kwon is doing nothing to help us. We are starting to loose CEX listings and as the days roll on those will snowball.

Without a leader to talk to the CEX’s we will find our beloved LUNC getting removed in all or at least most major exchanges.

I say this, because even as a DAO there will be no one to talk to these people. They won’t care to listen to you, or take you seriously. Unless there is great value for them, which we are loosing what remaining value we have rapidly.

The time is now, before we loose all value. There have been an abundance of plans, and ideas that were good but did not receive support for a variety of reasons. That is the issue we face.

1 Like

Nobody wants to vote for your proposal, understand this… People see it and have long read both the thread on the forum and all your posts. Get it over with, it doesn’t suit us, what you suggest.

3 Likes

May I have a fresh invite link. Alternatively, my Discord handle is tarie77.

We need to focus on the bigger picture here. Not just add one feature at a time. For that reason I will be updating with a roadmap and new details as we move forward to building a plan of rebuilding both LUNC & USTC. I am holding discussions with some very talented people and hope to continue meeting more of you.

If you would like to be a part of this rebirth please message me here or join my Discord. I will be updating both here and there as well as on my Twitter.

Discord - LUNA Classic & UST Revival plans

Why don’t you fly to Singapore and try to find a kwon? You are the hero of Terra in all topics

5 Likes

Singapore does have great Tax laws that would benifit me lol. Don’t know how you think the conversation would go if I ran into Do Kwon there but I don’t think he would appreciate bumping into me lol.

Now how would ya’ll feel about a (temporary until LUNC is stabilized) staking plan as follows?

1. Maximum staking amount based on a percentage of total supply?

2. Time limits on staked tokens, to allow a rotation so others can have their turn in staking?

3. Control percentages. Validators voting rights to be capped at XX%

4. Increasing number of validators

Let’s discuss this and other ideas on how can we restart staking.

Why can’t some VC or whale just buy all LUNC and USTC now when the market is down?

One need around 400m to buy back all the coins from market. Investor can then burn all LUNC leavin 200m tokens and maybe burn USTC leaving 1b and then slowly let the price go up once LUNA crosses $1 the investor can do mint & burn to exit USTC slowly.

He/She can hold the supply of LUNC as anyway new supply for LUNC will hit market on minting. Once 400m investment is recovered anything on top is profit.
That investors bydefault will be in the leadership role.

1 Like

I have updated to clarify a number misunderstBdings regarding future LUNC leadership. I wanted to update sooner but as it was up for vote ethically I could not change it.

To clarify what I am proposing for LUNC

• 1. LUNC will be a Decentralized Community Run Token (DCR). The WAY it was supposed to be. Newco will not own this token, the community will. Our role will be more like a partnership or stewardship. By running day to day business like dealing with exchanges, 3RD party developers etc, and by providing development and maintenance, setting basic parameters to maintain stability. Beyond that we will only benifit from a partnership standpoint, and as a token owner just like ever other holder. That said, we will have a mechanism in place, like a poison pill, to prevent any third party from gaining control of, or making dangerous changes. This WILL not be used unless necessary. There could also be consequences for those individuals who purposely do harm to the token, chain, and or even ecosystem. We WILL not allow any attack on the system.

Please feel free to read the road map above as it has a lot of updates.

This project has value, only for hamsters :slight_smile: As a shiba, would you like to invest money knowing that you will act as output liquidity?) There are many other projects where the economy is normal and healthy. Lunc will be interested in buying starting at 0.00000090. That’s when the whales will come, but for now you just have to wait

We will never get to 6 0’s lol. If that happens theres no coming back.

Come on, what’s the difference how much you burn LUNA to get 1 buck? Self-deception is another matter :slight_smile: A stablecoin can be a stablecoin with 0.00000090 per hole