Make a History.. My Advice will be worth to try

My humble advice to Do Kwon,

Since Terra make an Epic Dump in crypto history, now i trust you if there will be an Epic Comeback in Crypto History.

I have an advice and it might worth to try, maybe you can try to reach big influencer like Elon Musk, Robert Kiyosaki or maybe CZ and ask them to help your UST and LUNA just by asking them to help you to make some tweets with no need to mention any about Terra, Luna or UST but still reward them with your LUNA or UST.

Ask them to help to make a tweets like:

“After we saw epic dump in crypto history, soon we will see EPIC COMEBACK in crypto history”
-Cryptocurrency is the future-

The time is just right for all cryptocurrency, but you know what i mean, people will focus on your Terra and i guess you will see a massive buying pressure and it will help the ecosystem.

I dont know if there is any conspiracy, but i am just trying to help the ecosystem, since i heard about 8 peoples suicide because of LUNA, i hope you can manage and handle this storm with a wise ideas, clear visions and keep humble.

Last of my words, maybe it is the time to change your history otherwise baby Luna have a burden once she grows because of what you did.

May God Bless You and your family.

Your suggestion to regain trust in the project… is to ask famous people to lie… and pay them with the currency that lost value in the time it took me to type this sentence?

OK :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anything i mention that tweets is for Luna, UST, or any about Terra??

Crypto market is crash also right? Or your BTC is pumping so hard this time? My BTC is dumping now…

Anyway i dont have Luna on my bag also… i just pretty concern about many people suicide because of LUNA, i’m just trying to help with some advice rather than doing nothing.

But if it was planned to make this happen, it means no point to doing that, because they just want the #LUNAtics money.

I feel sorry for people who don’t understand that there is no way back from this situation. Yes, there can be a future Terra 2.0 that does better. But nothing brings back the lost investments. There’s 11B UST still on this chain and zero, literally zero, incentive for anyone on this planet to offer their money to fulfill this liability. This project is history, the money is gone, and it won’t come back.

Not only are you asking industry movers to blatantly mislead the public (which would destroy investor confidence in the whole of the crypto market), you’re also threatening the founder’s baby daughter?

Last of my words, maybe it is the time to change your history otherwise baby Luna have a burden once she grows because of what you did.

Are you serious dude?