Mexc vote for luna burning

Vote here friends ;

PLEASE HELP US Do Kwon / LFG / validators !!!

22 Likes

Respect! With big “R” other markets join too? Why DO kwon don´t do this too… omg

8 Likes

hope binance kucoin join burn plan thats help a lot

14 Likes

This is big

9 Likes

Well, that’s excellent. They re trying to undo somebody else’s mistake. Actually, everyone even cexes want burn except Do Kwon. He already confessed that he possess only %0.1 luna, that’s why he doesn’t care. He likes to have at least %30 share, that’s why he is inventin new coin.

12 Likes

Great news, I hope alot more exchanges follow.

9 Likes

Please put a mirror poll here on the Community’s site.

7 Likes

We should first try to find out who the heck is MEXC GLOBAL… they are located in Singapore, same as Terra… and they want us to become their users… do you trust?

1 Like

After all this pain and saffering people last weeks this makes real power because if all survive this together ,what later can be hard again for as ?.

5 Likes

Alot of exchanges are located in singapore. Believe its a major hub for crypto exchanges.

8 Likes

Mexc legit. Nothing to do with kwan

5 Likes

I agree with the burn, but the problem is your keeping the system in a frozen state. How long do you wait for the burn until you re-enable inflation and market swaps, and attempt to get ust back to peg? So long as you don’t attempt to get ust back to peg, luna is in a frozen state that makes it not that relevant. think best solution is to fix the death spiral first. their should be a fair exit mechanism in place, as a distributed solution to bank runs to prevent arbitrageurs from taking advantage of bank run: terraclassic.org

1 Like

Mexc is a big exchange

4 Likes

A buy and burn scenario is best LUNA & UST. As several wise men (CZ for example) have already stated a buy an burn creates value. This may take 12 to 18 months to repeg UST but it is worth it. If I can figure out how to stake with validator I will be voting no with veto on proposal 1623 with my 157 million LUNA.

5 Likes

This is huge, I said on a previous post that us as a community starting the burn would draw attention from whales and exchanges that want in on it despite Do Kwon and his cronies doing nothing at all to help.

2 Likes

Circulating supply is not decreasing. Why?

Great idea.

1 Like

This is a good idea. If all the other exchanges joined in this decision, it would be even better.

2 Likes

Mexc will steal customers from binance, and they did the most beneficial marketing by this movement.

1 Like

CAN ANYONE with influence share this please
share it to biance on twitter …

2 Likes