Mint LUNC to level the playing field

Total stupidity - if another 6.5T LUNC are minted, the only one results which would be achieved is that LUNC price would drop down another 10x in value

We are not going to print 6.5 T. Our plans are to distribute 2.8 T to users for free on daily snapshots and equalize the number of coins for everyone. And distribute the airdrop of new stablecoins to the old owners of the UST 1:1 and to new users 1:0.005. In our offer, both old and new users will not lose and will not earn. Everyone will remain as they are, and we will all continue to build the currency of the future. All in equal conditions, all persons will be satisfied. Our team can do all this, as we have the opportunity to negotiate with the TFL. We will do everything. After the implementation of our plan, we will introduce 1.2% incineration

That is simply not true. By minting 2.8T LUNC you devalue it by AT LEAST 35% (in fact more because people will lose trust and sell). It is simple math, really. Increase coin supply at constant fiat supply results into decreased value per coin. This is exactly the reason why we are at the numbers that we have right now.

Your proposal is just a different wording of: Take 35% from everyone and redistribute it to old users (and your “hey, newer investors get 1/200th back, so they shouldnt complain” is just ridicoulus).
Its theft what you propose. Newer investors dont owe older investors anything. Accept it.

In the long run, everyone will be happy. Our plan is developed for the future that you will feel in 3-5+ years

I’m sure the majority of investors in Terra Luna Classic want to see it above one cent now. The consensus seems to be in the dollar and above range. The reality is UST doesn’t have a chance now as a stable coin pegged at one dollar. It may work pegged at ten cents, at a dime. It could be used to buy products like DOGE and SHIB. For LUNC to survive now it needs some good development projects on the blockchain, or it is just going to become total junk with lots of zeros in the price. I don’t want trash like that in my portfolio long term. You really do? Where’s the beef? There is no money to be made for all your effort that way.

Patrick Hipskind, MBA

2 Likes

ust-lunc的机制需要重新设计,否则ust就必然被抛弃,减少垃圾提案

I know a lot of people lost a lot of money through no fault of their own but I don’t see why anyone should receive full compensation, many people could have made MASSIVE profits for nearly 12 months but greed ruled their minds NOT common sense. Maybe a 25% or less compensation at time of “attack” would be more appropriate then you could top up with more at today’s prices.

1 Like

Focus on refloating the ship. Discussion on compensation not the right time. If the ship sinks, everything goes down with it.

I agree with you 100% but when people have their hand out while the ship is still on the bottom it gets annoying.

这种垃圾提案就不应该被讨论,信息饥饿,但凡有点什么言论,大家都要内卷。

Honestly, anyone that got screwed at the beginning, should have used there airdrop to buy more LUNC as you have a better run for your buck. That way when they do rally again, you will make more profit. The fork was likely to help the big guys get their money back by putting it in a much cheaper coin that could see more exponential returns. That’s at least my take on it (also seems more safer financially as we see a nice floor of support at levels).

2 Likes

Great idea to add 1 or 2 more 0 lol

Bad idea. Old users could buy a few million of LUNC, right now, as they are believe LUNС future. So …

1 Like

Well!market did not know anyone,they can buy all of coins,if they want!