NFT-passport

I propose to introduce an NFT-passport,
obtaining a passport is carried out by transferring a million coins to interest-free staking ((or more) (income from staking goes to the community pool))
the coin freeze time is equal to the validity of the passport (presumably yearly subscription, the lunc passport 2023, the lunc passport 2024…)

Community Benefits:

1. Withdrawal from the circulating supply of additional coins.
  2. Obtaining additional funds that can be used to finance developers, projects or incineration.
  3. Opens the door to unlimited variation in development paths and interactions with the community.

Benefits for the passport holder:

1. Airdrops of nft and/or coins
  2. Access to the unique products of the company only for the holder of the passport ( chat , forum , social network , betatest , voting on the principle of one passport one vote )

P.S
Dear reader, I see in this coin an unlimited potential, a story on a par with the ancient Greek epos and i hope that you share my views.
Yours respectfully
Victor V.

Предлагаю внедрить NFT-паспорт,
получение паспорта осуществляется путем передачи на беспроцентный стейкинг миллиона монет ((или больше)(доход от стейкинга идет в пул сообщества))
время заморозки монет равно сроку действия паспорта (предположительно годовая подписка, lunc паспорт 2023, lunc паспорт 2024…)

Преимущества для сообщества:

1. Изъятие из циркулирующего предложения дополнительных монет.
  2. Получение дополнительных средств которые можно направить на финансирование разработчиков , проектов или сжигание.
  3. Открывает путь для неограниченного разнообразия путей развития и взаимодействия с сообществом.

Преимущества для владельца паспорта:

1. Аирдропы nft и/или монет
  2. Доступ к уникальной продукции компании только для обладателя паспорта ( чат , форум , соцсеть , бетатест , голосование по принципу один паспорт один голос )

П.с.
Уважаемый читатель, я вижу в этой монете безграничный потенциал, историю наравне с древнегреческим эпосом и надеюсь, что ты разделяешь мои взгляды
С уважением
Виктор В.

This is an idea, not a final proposal, if you have any comments, suggestions, please join the discussion