On Binance 30% Luna 2 air dropped? 70% questions!

On Binance were 30% Luna 2 airdropped! As far as I understand the other 70% will be dropped in 2 years? Where can we view them and how to use them to delegate??

Also, if I trade my $LUNC, will I still get the 70% Luna 2 airdrop in 2 years? As far as I understand, I can freely trade LUNC because the remaining 70% will be dropped to my Binance wallet after vesting, no matter if I have $LUNC or not. Right?

that is correct, you can trade your LUNC any time. as for binance vesting questions, probably best to ask them

1 Like