Parameter Change: Increase RewardPolicy rate_min to 0.5

Merchants Want Stable Markets & Users

@CosmosCapybara ~

If we can code a stable decentralized core (market), third-parties will come and fully fund the construction of their own dapps around that core. Users will pay Terra fees (to fund the creation of new blocks ~ verifications/validations) and third-party dapp fees (third-party profits) to access stable & scarce financial instruments (Lunc & USTC - under my plan for each), privacy, a fair and democratic governing structure (that blocks the waves of whales), and the utilities those third-parties fund, offer, and profit from.

You must not be reading what I’m writing… or, you just can’t envision the magnitude of what I’m proposing properly because it’s just so new and groundbreaking… I encourage you to take a read and think about what I am offering and join my movement to revive the cryptocurrency space through the first system to collapse… Terra Classic. The potential greatness of Lunc and USTC exists, and my plan uses the rubble of TC to construct that greatness… All we ( the community) need to do is build the marketplace, and that shouldn’t cost more than what’s in our community pool right now, if we find the right coders who are not all about getting paid ~ coders who have wealth already and want to construct a better world.

2 Likes