Post Attack Snapshots

I support this

5 Likes

yes pleas :pray::pray::pray::sunny::sunny::sunny::infinity::infinity::infinity:

4 Likes

Yes. Please post an official proposal on terra station with specific numbers and data.

5 Likes

opЯ думаю, что было бы справедливо сделать 3 снимка в 3 раза. 1 - За мгновение до LUNA при нападении. 2 - Время до остановки блокчейна LUNA (13 мая). Биржи DEX теперь приостанавливают торговлю по цене 0,00005. Потому что за это время, хотя общее предложение увеличилось, не было объявления о покупателе. 3 - Время после повторного открытия блокчейна (13 мая - 27 мая). После повторного открытия было много покупателей и продали обратно по цене x50,x100. Если есть только 2 выстрела в качестве предложения, это несправедливо по отношению к людям, которые не знают о проблеме поставок LUNA, и они пытались купить LUNA, чтобы избежать дальнейшего падения цен.

1 Like

Should be to the 13 may, not the 12 may.

3 Likes

Do kwon

Fully support

3 Likes

Only if he notice and realize how this is fair.

1 Like

I think starting from May 13th. earned x2-x5. after the snapshot, get more LunaV2.

1 Like

We invested in 13th because Do_Kwon and Luna Teams tweeted about good news. They say they are back again, no problem!. If I knew the supply was going into Trillions, I wouldn’t have invested.

4 Likes

I couldn’t agree more. I only bought as I read Dos tweet and had confidence. That and the market cap was small on the 12th and wanted to save Luna

3 Likes

hello
i have my lunas in binance wallet , can you tell me pleaz what should i do to get the airdrope ? thank you

Honestly, this is total unfair shit, because people like me having luna on an exchange at the time of the market crash, stop and restart of trading, are basically considered only for after attack snapshot, after moving the tokens on the main terra network.

it is so unfair because we have lost money exactly as the ones considered in the pre-attaxk snapshot.

3 Likes

6hiyci

1 Like

I think you need to move them quickly to the terra station wallet, friend. I think it’s the most safe way. if you had them on pre-attack, contact the help. I also am looking how to get terra operators help in this moment.

Hi I bought wluna on the 15th of may had it in a metamask wallet until may 26th 23.39pm UK time when I unwrapped and sent to terra station will I have made the snap shot and will I receive a airdrop new to crypto have no idea lol

1 Like

nobody answered or commented on this issue ? The distribution was given to the same people who sold the same number of tokens after the attack, and those who bought it were left with nothing. This is not a compensation for damages, this is a scam. They simply returned the tokens that they had already sold after the 7th back to themselves. Who generally voted for such distribution? Do Kwon said something about democracy and that the community would determine the direction of the project, again he deceived everyone brazenly.(copied from another thread)

1 Like

Lost Everything

terra captures for the airdrop at time of block 7,790,000: Thursday, 26 May 2022,16:38:08 UTC
huobi omits that… and does its own capture on May 26 20:00 utc…
There is no need to further explain that it is a scam, because most of us sold when we passed block 7790000, when it was the official capture… huobi again scamming, capturing later in the block

the same situation

2 Likes

First They Tweet on 11 May
thats Why we bought.

3 Likes