[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction 💊 [PART I]

That’s a great idea. Hope the Luna team will take immediate action

11 Likes

I think this idea is the best option to solve the problem, not short time but yes medium-long time

17 Likes

This seems like a good idea if we can get the distribution of the volume funds to wallets that previously held $LUNA and $UST correct. Burning the excess circulation is the best way to revive $LUNA as it will drive people to invest, simply resetting is not web3 or crypto ethos. I like this plan a lot.

9 Likes

Well UST seems to be benefiting from the huge transaction activities of Luna. Luna rose by 1000 percent in the last 24 hours, while UST rose by a hundred percent from about 0.09 to 0.2. I want to believe Terra Team are seeing the positive side of the whole thing and probably taking advantage of the increase in activity to come up with a more better and substantive plan. From the look of it, it is now obvious that the system can be rescued without creating a new one.

17 Likes

Up till now there were 0 negative comments. Its a good sign ^^

18 Likes

Yes the only thing that’s left is to limit UST to LUNA conversion to certain circumstances:

1. Only possible when market cap of LUNA > number of UST.
  2. Limited amount of LUNA minting per time to small percentage of market cap.

Everything might be saved with some small changes.

15 Likes

Added your addition to the idea in the thread post :rocket:

13 Likes

even better if it burn LUNA from the supply pool (not burn it as tax) with a lower rate, like 1% of transaction fees, it will encourage people to do transaction with $LUNA.

8 Likes

What about the remedy then? I believe this should be included to rebuild the trust in he ecosystem.

6 Likes

where can I see more accurate info about supply?

3 Likes

https://terra.smartstake.io/history

3 Likes

yess!!!

2 Likes

Anyone else whou would like to share their opinion?

3 Likes

BEST IDEA. I am not a tech guy but this sounds better than the Dokwon’s Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan. Dokwon’s plan make LUNA looks like its not a crypto rather than central bank’s money.

24 Likes

Could you explain a little more? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The guy is gone xD

1 Like

Good idea xD

2 Likes

good idea but the problem is the the blockchain should be attacked again…so first of all we need a fork and new code

2 Likes

Impliment this even at 5% tax

4 Likes

Best way to go
Just see binance ,its all going good

2 Likes