New proposal out. Go check it out.
Ok, I installed terra station wallet and need to wait 24 hrs to transfer from Cryptodotcom to terra wallet. From there I will vote!! Also shared this on twitter to get more attention.
Can you link it up please?
Any solution with a snapshot restart or a fork won’t work and would create problems to other people
Mine, the author said he has no time. If somebody else wants to do that, I’m fine… but let’s do it
Good job buddy, the more who vote the more eyes we get. I wish I could but I bought around 40 all the way to 30 with eveything I had because I believed so hard in the working ecosystem of LUNA (not UST tho never touched it). So when you guys who can vote vote, you are also voting for us who cant. Thank you
Why?? Their reserves are now empty trying to save UST. Who will buy and burn?? Trust has been lost, you will need 1 year for the price to be just 10 times higher from the 0,00014 that is now.
Is it do kwon that updated it again? Thanks by the way
I agree with this proposal, but I’d like to add an additional suggestion
How do I create a post?
I’d like to put my suggestion in
You can just comment here and tag @HelloThere .
Although time is not on our side we have to hurry. If their proposal passes on the 18th then we are screwed.
So people buying now or after the attack are forgotten according to this?
1,000,000,000 Luna tokens
- 25% - Community pool, controlled by staked governance
- 1% - Essential Developers emergency allocation. No lockup
- 4% - Essential developers (1 year cliff, 4 year vesting thereafter, granted after launch traction)
- 35% - All bonded / unbonded Luna, minus TFL at “Pre-attack” snapshot
- For wallets with < 1M Luna: 1 year cliff, 2 year vesting thereafter
- For wallets with > 1M Luna: 1 year cliff, 4 year vesting thereafter
- 10% - Luna holders (staking derivatives included) at the “Launch” snapshot - 10% unlocked at genesis, 90% vested over 2 years thereafter
- 25% - UST holders at the “Launch” snapshot - 10% unlocked at genesis, rest vested over 2 years thereafter
AND THEN THIS:
- “Pre-attack” snapshot to be taken at at Terra Classic block 7544914 (2022.05.07 23:00:04+08:00)
- “Launch” snapshot to be taken at Terra Classic block 7790000 (2022.05.27 03:59:51+08:00)
- Chain upgrade to commence in a few hours after the Launch snapshot
- Snapshots can change depending on development readiness
Not sure what to make out of it. Something feels off to be honest. Is it a trap? Make everybody happy at the same time?
Can you explain further? How do you see they are tryin to make everyone happy. I dont see Luna believers who bought after the attack from for example $40 down being compensated fully. Maybe I missed something or misunderstood?
This seems really off. …And It sounds like those that orchestrated the attack would be getting compensated with this plan as well, since the snapshot is before the de-pegging?
1st type of LUNA holder: Heavy bag pre-attack, didn’t buy anything during and after the attack (did not average down) → Now has the “hope” of getting new tokens that can cover his pre-attack investment.
2nd type of LUNA holder: Average bag pre-attack, bought during and after the attack (average down) → Now has the “hope” of getting new tokens that can cover his during(&post)-attack investment.
3rd type of LUNA holder: Accumulated during(&post) → “hope” of covering that investment + possibility of a bull run
4th type of LUNA holder: post-attack+dips accumlation; pure gambler; → profits from a bull run.
(…) these are just thoughts from the top of my head. Don’t really know what to make out of it.
There’s not much hope any more. The new fork proposal is a bid to take all the devs/builders/validators from “classic” LUNA. It’s being left to waste away…
Sorry to all of us (everyone!) who put their money in (whenever you did). Stay safe and best of luck!
Shame on the devs who assist to the next r ugpull