[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction 💊 [PART I]

If you still have some $LUNA or $UST on CEX now, it may be wise to transfer it to Terra Station now. When they take the Launch snapshot, your bag on Terra Station will be considered for airdrop.

There is a saying the past is soon to repeat itself . But anyways guys . I have kids to feed. Forking is not a solution and centralised voting is not .

I thought of this. I’m concerned that the same people that erased votes can erase coins.

2 Likes

Someone will make a documentary and still fools will invest

I don’t think erasing coins is of their interest now…

Apparently that’s not the case. You can still vote if you stake.

1 Like

My friend, they do not care about the people that bought post halt. Even though LFG bought the dip too. There are threads here with devs expressing that attitude.

They will NOT register. Please read the posts here.

Here for those that love links:
/voting-is-rigged-enable-staking-asap/30884

1 Like

Also call this a tinfoil hat type of thing .

BTC start dropping quite a bit when the voting is announced luna spikes . Nobody and i mean nobody would go yeah i should buy Luna right now to profit .

My guess is that 90k BTC sure does help to liquidation on votes if needed .

How come Allnodes always abstain the community proposals?

1 Like

In Do Kwon’s final proposal, it has been set on stone that people may still buy $LUNA/$UST now until May 27th to get some airdrops of the new $LUNA token.

At least, there is some compensation to everyone who bought post halt (even though Idk how much value the new token would have).

I honestly don’t think it will happen. We will all see when it does happen.

Abstain might mean that they actually want to say “yes” but want to look neutral :wink:

but will be considered as a yes or no in the voting process? :slightly_smiling_face:

Eugh…

So many loopholes enabling control of the narrative/direction. :man_facepalming:

it will stay as “abstain” but it helps the proposal to reach the quorum. This validator can clearly see that “yes” is the majority, so what he can do is to help to reach the quorum.

1 Like

I see, thanks for the clarification

Yes! That’s why the 27th is like infinity. Anything can happen.

Speaking about the 27th, look at Coinbase’s schedule to suspend the trading of $WLUNA and $UST on that very day. This must be to support the launching of new $LUNA. I believe that Do Kwon’s proposal has been communicated and agreed by CEXs.

For example, say DK is arrested. What do you think would happen with v2?

1 Like