[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction 💊 [PART I]

Not financial advice; pure speculation; do your own research:

I agree that they might be accumulating - but surely they accumulated before the 1000% pump?

I also expect another pump. However if they are going to announce burning, I think they will do it after the launch snapshot once everyone has already dumped their Luna/UST.

2 Likes

Yes I also considered that - but wouldn’t it make more sense to pull the sell wall and let retail pump the price even higher?

Personally, given the little vision on the continuation of the current Luna, I rather find it difficult to understand that it is not lower. Especially given the sling offered between Luna/Luna V2. But I can’t guess

1 Like

Not financial advice; pure speculation; do your own research:

It would be a nice trick - for the airdrop, offer double the new Luna if you hold UST compared to the old Luna so that everyone sells their Luna. In the background, accumulate cheap old Luna in preparation for a burn announcement → far more profits to be made on the pump than the airdrop would provide in years.

But if it’s burned what they bought, there is no gain. If it is just announced by burning anything …

something like… March 20th burn 10% of your Lunas…

Keep voting

May 20th sorry

Or… The big burn is coming we are Crazy!

1 Like

I’m saying they would burn e.g. via the transaction tax that has been proposed and announce it as a surprise at the moment that suits them best after accumulating loads of cheap (old) Luna. There is simply way more profit to be gained by doing this - especially for insiders. They can still set up the new chain etc. as planned, that’s a separate thing. I find this scenario totally realistic and would be surprised if they don’t do something like this.

Yes, it’s possible.

1 Like

Speculation, not financial advice, do your own research:

Basically a single tweet from you-know-who to this effect and I think Luna (old) would 10x and then keep going even higher, maybe for quite a long time. This would also provide exit liquidity at break even for some of the investors who got rekt but managed to deploy some leftover capital, and it would take some of the pressure off the ones in charge from those investors.

Meanwhile, for long term growth over many years, the new chain is set up for the next generation of investors and the process repeats.

Just an idea.

1 Like

I thought you were talking about burning our Lunas ourselves, the holders.

Only burning as part of the transaction tax that was proposed elsewhere at a very low rate e.g. 0.1% for buyers and 0.2% for sellers.

1 Like

Let’s see what happen, th burn must be done at some point.

1 Like

Twitter is raging, most people are so mad at DO KWON compared to before yesterday because of the damn fork.

4 Likes

Very interesting contribution here. We should seek other people contributing with other proposals to get a more complete alternative

6 Likes

what the F is this?

This was a good information you brought to us. Thank you