[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction 💊 [PART I]

@bloodcurdle Care to do a poll? Opt-Out of the Airdrop Y/N

Many here would rather take their chances through other methods for recovery. If it can get enough votes maybe we can hail-Mary it for a governance vote.

1 day left to vote for this proposal, still a long way to go to reach quorum. At this rate, it won’t reach it unless the top validators vote. I feel like the fork is inevitable at this rate

1 Like

The fork has passes threshold now

1 Like

Does anyone have the ability to get in contact with the top validators? There are 116 who have not voted. Support from them can help this proposal reach quorum

1 Like

In case of not happen, after the staking is live again we must offer the same proposal for Luna Classic

4 Likes

Governance vote for this proposal is going on Terra Station. If you hold Luna and you would like to see a burn instead of Luna V2 then go vote!! Terra Station

I miss the old Do Kwon
Takin on the trolls Do Kwon
Talkin bout his goals Do Kwon
Terra’s on a roll Do Kwon
I hate the new Do Kwon
Doesn’t know what to do Do Kwon
All in the news Do Kwon
LUNA is through Do Kwon
I love you all like do kwon loves do kwon

Merhaba bir soru sormak istiyorum tam bilgim yok ondan dolayı bende luna coin var binance de ekran görüntüsü olayı var ya onu luna direk olarak ordan mı çekiyor Yoksa ben mi atıyorum

Vote totals for Burn proposal just went down by 200,000 votes. I know you can change your vote, but I didn’t know that votes could be removed???

3 Likes

Yeah I just noticed that too, and interestingly the total number added to the other options was very low - under 2000.

How can nearly 200,000 votes just disappear?

3 Likes

I can see we have discussed and modified the proposal to better suit the community recommendations however is not fully clear the final picture. I’ll try to better structure it and post it after the voting is done if the current one doesn’t pass. It’s easier to get support when a clear picture of the plan is easy to see.

4 Likes

can you reply to me on how to get information for a joint law suit? the TerraLab team, LFG, Do Kwon and his team assets should all be seized to pay back UST at 1 USD and support Luna remedy solutions

3 Likes

I support this proposal! :fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

Caught up?!! Explain yourselves Do Kwon and TFL team. Thieves!!! https://mobile.twitter.com/FatManTerra/status/1527693079620243461 Proof of fraudulent vote! Everyone PLEASE READ

4 Likes

Guys pls vote the other proposals too!!

So if Luna classic happens will they leave UST attached to it? If so would the coin start multiplying again trying to re peg UST? Second would Luna classic still be part of the Luna network with Devs and so on.

Burn yes back Luna at least 1 doller.

1 Like

Bumpi