[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction šŸ’Š [PART I]

Accepted among people that buyed at 0.00001

True lunatics wont let this pass, we will own our new chain 100% community owned

You safmoon/shiba burn maxi can get out

We builded this ecosystem without you, you just wanted to get rich quick

1 Like

Its not all about making who ever got in at the bottom rich. Luna has a great comunity and had a great reputaion would you not want to see that restored??? All that will happen with the fork is people will get there token sell them and leave and it will be back to square one.

FIX DONT REPLACE

3 Likes

Its the other way

New chain will not allow people to sell at launch ( its called VESTING)

If we burn the actual luna people who bought at 0.00001 will dump on true lunatics

1 Like

If your a true Lunatic then you should be fighting for the chain to servive!!! not jumping ship to a new one

3 Likes

When the true Lunatics are forged? Can you point me the exact moment?

This fall was no oneā€™s fault. There are many more buyers now. 2019 is just the beginning. You can build without me. It doesnā€™t require you to get any more benefits. You keep insulting. Everyone is as bad as you. You talk like youā€™re the only one screwed.

I am sorry but you should have estimated better to lessen your average cost. True lunatics, continued to buy after peg and they donā€™t wish to disregrad their newer coins as well. You just waited intact in the crucial period.

1 Like

because maybe we got rekt during depeg ?

@HelloThere Guys important update: just had a word with a terra developer. This is possible technically and the wormhole guys can build this.

We need to get in touch with the Wormhole team:

https://twitter.com/wormholecrypto

Letā€™s go

:rocket:

12 Likes

What do we do with offchain UST that we held throuh the de-peg???

Those who bought at 0.00001 or below has already cashed out and are no longer with us. You builded this ecosystem and it failed. Maybe its time for you to take the back seat?

1 Like

How can this plan be this popular ? it only advantage people that bought millions of luna for a penny

Initially, yes, the people who bought into LUNA at the bottom would benefit from this plan. The good news, though, is that each time these people tried to buy/cash out the original de-peg folks will see their LUNA rise in value. There would be quite a few people doing that, too, if the burn method was implemented.

True lunatics who has been there want compensation with a new chain supply 100% owned by builder and early lunatics ( at least before depeg death spiral)

In order to get that compensation there has to be actual money in the system. Right now Terraā€™s reputation is in shambles. Expect LUNA2 to have a similar value to the current LUNA, and if all the money in current LUNA is put into LUNA2 you can also expect people to sue.

arent you ashamed to invade a passionate community like this to make luna a safemoon like chain ?

Two things here:

1. I think we can all agree this community is currently screwed and needs a plan. The burn plan, unlike the fork/give people airdrops thing, is based in economic reality. Airdrops feel good but will remove value from the chain. The best way to save everyone is to create value.
  2. The differences between this idea and safe moon are explained multiple times on this thread.

Who is gonna use something with 3% fee ?

Doordash, Instacart, AMEX, etc.

Lunas eco was the interoperability master with smooth and cheap tx, we will keep this spirit with the new chain and i hope late gambler will get no airdrop, look at what your doing

As much as I wish that having the ā€˜spiritā€™ of the new chain would somehow cause it to rise in value, I really think you should consider the burn proposal. I also think this entire dichotomy between ā€˜late gamblersā€™ and the ā€˜early lunaticsā€™ is silly. Theyā€™re literally the same people in many cases, but at the least they have the exact same motives (they want the LUNA to go up in value.) Trying to cut yourself off from their funding in favor of people who spent money on this years ago isā€¦ questionable.

3 Likes

Did you used the chain before the depeg ? simple question

most of people here bought on CEX dont have a clue what Terra Onchain finance is

how it benefits all holders? old ones no, unless you have money to DCA down more and moreā€¦ I have no money left to DCAā€¦ lost 22.5K USD in LUNA - UST pool on Osmosis where we were bonded and couldnt do squats assā€¦

The present is today. Right now, you LUNAtics that are on-chain and staking are making like 1000%+ rewards and selling those rewards on CEXs, and then saying to the people buying LUNA that they canā€™t vote. That is fraud! When that becomes news it will be game-over.

3 Likes

Apparently TFLs Legal team just resigned

3 Likes

Consider how to compensate ust holders. It was a completely wrong choice. Itā€™s a bottomless pit. Not enough. Ust he is a drag. Ust holder waiting is the best choice. Remove the UST hook and casting mechanism from the Luna contract. We should try our best to remedy Luna. Let the market gain confidence. This is the right choice. You canā€™t have both fish and bearā€™s paws. Only one can be selected. Get Luna out of trouble. To make up for the holders of UST. Because now the market has a high consensus on Luna. However, this is only for Luna. Not UST. There is so much consensus. Luna will get better soon. Success comes from Luna. This is the best way. Bifurcation is not desirable. Only burning.

Excellent News!! Now weā€™re going somewhere.

2 Likes

Pls can i talk to @HelloThere ?

Im tired of all the safemoon burn maxi who donā€™t have any clue what TeFi is and just want a burn-pump with their millions of luna

You invested more than you can afford to lose. Why should people who DCAā€™d all the way down have to suffer for your mistakes? You speculated at the top and got burned.

5 Likes