[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction ๐Ÿ’Š [PART I]

What? How is that even okโ€ฆ

do kwon start tweeting last night

Shamelessly locks coins for 2 years. like a joke.

1 Like

He Don Know what he is doing.

From the latest tweet, it seems that this proposal is invalid.

He will build terra v2 for sure.

Preliminary vote

9 Likes

Is there a case of not passing the vote? The majority doesnโ€™t seem to want it.

1 Like

will the result matter? terra is centralized platform and own by do kwon

2 Likes

maybe not but I think itโ€™s good for sanity to just remove this element of uncertainty and know what the overall opinion is.

Even if Kwon acts on his own interests, Iโ€™m hoping to see what the community opinion is.

3 Likes

Exactly! Most people here not paying attention to this fact. I pray it becomes news.

@HelloThere all

shall we contact some media, e.g., bloomberg?
just to show the power of the comunity and share our idea

5 Likes

This is very reason why we canโ€™t vote on a non-fork proposal.

Try it! Already contacted a few of my sources. The more the better.

3 Likes

exactly - this says a lot. Iโ€™m surprised more people are not talking about this.

๋™์˜ํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

What did I miss?

Best proposal ive ever seen

Im remembering how shit went for bitcoin cash cos they wanted to fork bitcoin and bitcoin cash was gonna be better than bitcoinโ€ฆLuna is about to have similar faith if they fork it

unfortuantely, they have removed any ability for anyone after the depeg to vote. so what you will essentially get is people who are trying to save their own skin voting for something that doesnt help anyone except themselves.

1 Like

hes the captain of this sinking ship, if he just runs and build a new ship and leave us abandoned, who the heck is gonna board his new ship