[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction šŸ’Š [PART I]

@dokwon Donā€™t listen to this plan, you are the best, very smart and caring, a true captain to take the community to the moon :full_moon:

@dokwon great now we can tag you again. Please consider this proposal Burn and Remedy.
Maybe you do not know how it feels or maybe you doā€¦but many of us are in pain because our Luna tokens that were bought at 2 digits and lower are worth 0. Many of us did not now Luna was crashing and thought it was dipping like almost every other coin there at that moment and we thought we were lucky enough to have Luna at last in such price just like the OGā€™s who got into Luna early. And many of us have lost friends, wives or people we know because of this.

Your proposal does not do anyone well except for a small group of people and yourself and the Burn and Remedy proposal is for everyone. Please donā€™t fork, and just #BurnLUNA

2 Likes

Why validators arent listeningā€¦wtf

I am guessing it benefits you nicely.

He has his own thread if you like to compliment him there, and say what you like about his proposal.

vote

2 Likes

Yes it benefits me a lot, I am going to lose all my 100k, but itā€™s worth it to be able to follow my captainā€™s lead, he always made the right decisions so far and tried his best to save the situation, he even gave all his money and he burnt his own daughter because her name was Luna too, to restore the price. Couldnā€™t do more, Iā€™ll follow him to the moon!

This is probably the best thing I have ever seen

So basically the people who sold their tokens will got rewarded while the people who tried to save the day got nothing???

Definitely burning is the best choice

3 Likes

Guys @abc1 is that racist guy again. Just donā€™t report him no matter what he says or else this thread will be locked remember.

I think you need some love from this group you sourpuss.

01node one of the validators just said on twitter they are going to give Kwons proposal their vote :rage:

Now I see another validator MrK that also supports Kwons. Thats 2 so far that I have seen. Could be others. Check Do kwons retweets.

Smartstake supports Do also. Thats 3.

Still nobody has a clear answer as to what to do with off-chain UST. Do we bridge this UST into Terra native wallets?

Even if the fork happens (based on twitter feeds, it looks like Do Kwon is pushing this)

What is stopping the community from executing this when the chain is handed over to us?

Sure. Go ahead :slight_smile: Iā€™ll move my coin to a wallet and check back in a few years :stuck_out_tongue: Thank you.

1 Like

Do kwon just said on twitter ā€œUnfortunately then the assets will stop trading - not sure if anyone wants to support 10% taxesā€ about burning @HelloThere

nothing, people will surely exit - but heā€™s giving the whales a chance to get out first.

Na he didnt suggest 10%

I just quoted Don Kwon. copy and pasted from twitter.