[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction 💊 [PART I]

I voted YES to this. Best proposal so far! How can we get this in front of CZ or Vitalik for feedback/push? Our clown’s ears are still plugged with his massive ego, doubt he’ll ever listen to the community. His unstablechen boy is a lost cause as well, I bet they both are on this insider job & that’s why they want a fork.

1 Like

Let us spread it in their tweeter feeds maybe?

1 Like

What the? Did not they say they sold it all?

#LUNA 渡渡鸟对疯子社区充耳不闻!我们需要站出来,让我们的声音更大,以引起他的注意。我们要为露娜而战!每一个动作都很重要。在推特上传播这个词。标签@stablekwon @cz_binance n 告诉他们不要分叉 Luna #BurnNotFork

如果你同意这样这个消息可以传达twitter给更多的人

Good day [LUNA- ROSA] LUNAtics:

Looks our burn proposal is catching up to the DK endorsed pinned plan. Our poll smashed and the word is out. They won’t let most of us vote, but validators and pre-event staked can still vote. Personally, I reached out to a few of them. Hopefully they see the future is here and already in place.

Peace and Success!

1 Like

Felt like I needed to speak up over this. Do Kwon has already said, he would keep the old chain as Luna Classic. The key thing now is to have a capable team to run Luna Classic and implement the communities desired plan to burn the over supply and start seeing our price increasing. I see CZ as the key for this change.

Not sure if the current new holders of Luna knows, unless you are staking, you can’t vote. And TFL has already turn off delegation. This means you can’t stake, and you can’t vote. Majority of the holders here doesn’t know.

2 Likes

You must stake Luna to vote but they have locked the ability to stake in order to maintain their authoritarian control.

3 Likes

Been posted many times about the voting. Many people just don’t read :pensive:

2 Likes

Obviously if the fork passes, we must do everything to implement this proposal on Earth, if it works it will be something too big to write it a crazy boom

@dokwon Dear Kwon please consider this great proposal for the resuccess of Terra.

Lunatics let’s tag @dokwon in our replies here, let’s get the attention of the governance team more

good to see this news

@dokwon this is exactly what LUNA needs.
Thank you for putting this out @HelloThere. Great proposal.
Pin this or flood this with comments so more people can see.

anyone interested in organizing a CLASS ACTION against Do Kwon and the VALIDATORS who vote and implement the fork instead of implementing the BURN tax?

Does anyone know the legal steps needed to start the Class Action?

The BURN tax is the correct solution 90% of the community understand and is supporting it!

3 Likes

Burn burn luna

Burn the tokens .

It is always written

Burn the Tokens and wait UST to grow a bit and do efforts to make UST stable coin .
Just try to peg with usdt again .

Burning will solve the problem.

It is nowhere written in whitepaper about Luna 2.0

It is everytime written CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET IS HIGH VOLATILE DO TRADING ON YOUR OWN RISK.

I have also lost some money in crypto before but I had not asked anyone to return my money .

Crypto is a trading platform .
It happens in crypto .

Profit and loss are part of market .

Burn Burn Burn 40 percent

And limit luna some trillion coin dont make the circulation supply to infinity

Tek çare burn. #luna burn

1 Like

DK, Validators, and Dev = Oligarchy

The rest of us make up the community. The Oligarchy wants to keep control at all costs. That is the reality. They really don’t seem to care about loss of life or loss of life savings. Everything now is to save their baby and keep control.

If we can make enough noise to get delegation turned on, we may have a chance. The poll proves it.

Proposal: 1385

6 Likes

2 years can not wait. they want to forget about this event. after a while their new release will be deleted

unless you want to be tried by the courts. start burning as soon as possible.

This validator did vote abstain. Haha why? very interestiing really. We should reach Quorum