[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction 💊 [PART I]

Hi @ek826 is it possible for you to add link to this thread in the station proposal #1273?

1 Like

Guys, this is actually a great plan. I want you all to think positively and move forward.

1. Luna has now become completely decentralized. I dont think whales exist anymore.
  2. Don’t have a number but I believe that holder numbers are in tens of millions
  3. When bitcoin reaches $100,000, market cap of 650bn for one of the most decentralized community is not a far fetched idea. Here, holders who
  4. We should unite and try to beat Ether market cap now
  5. Should be done fast while we have this huge momentum.

@SmartStake @clawmvp @dokwon

5 Likes

New validator said yes! We’ve got 6 yes now :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

luna is not going anywhere.we are luna

6 Likes

Why this is not moving forward?

This is in fact the MOST reliable solution after their absurd initial proposals, which are totally insane and will be without any doubt a complete failure from all perspectives!

What the fck is wrong with Terra governance?..They can not be that stupid. Even CZ is looking for something like this.

Please scale this proposal somehow!!!

4 Likes

Please review/react to this post: Proposed Recovery Plan (Proposal)

Some validators are responding to the proposal. There are 6 yes at the moment in Terra Station

6 Likes

Bringing trust and value to the current chain and burning will reward validators, application teams, everyone old and new. Believe me validators ARE getting crazy staking returns in LUNA right now, bring it value.
All the low price buys around the world are also propping up the price and even helping UST by buying LUNA. Have you seen the trading volume? Amazing.
And all the free advertising.
Save the current chain, bring value to current LUNA, setup a fund of some sort to cover UST holders over time. World community would love LUNA. Crypto community would too and assist.

Do it this way easier to bring in all these new LUNA holders to developers’ applications. There are a TON more wallet holders with no idea yet how useful LUNA is on chain, a campaign getting people in will bring value, trade volume, and exposure to Terra dApps.

Ditching this opportunity by forking and airdrops etc gotta be kidding me. Just scared. Terra chain has a ton of value and a lot more to offer. As another said in another post welcome to further decentralization. This meltdown inflation might just be a blessing with so many new luna holders around the world. Let’s show them a home.

4 Likes

Voted Yes on governance proposal

6 Likes

Here is a new sound proposal: Proposed Recovery Plan (Proposal)

Please review / provide your inputs…

1 Like

I may not have understood everything but this proposal look brilliant without any doubt. So many Likes and very practicable. Without any further delay let the appropriate actions be taken. This brand is loved by many and it will survive and attain ATH in the shortest possible time by GOD’S Grace.

3 Likes

"Aware that it is MY responsibility to protect my investment " ->>> just say you dumped your tokens on people heads and rebought millions very low, good for you but people were unaware about the supply inflating, there is a guy who bought 100k at $1 in the other thread, one who attempted su*cide, I’m not whinning, I’ll keep my Luna at $15 and below.

We are all on planet Terra with you, the best proposal :muscle: :earth_americas:

4 Likes

One idea for some capital for this plan once the fee is implemented:

There is/was 1.2B UST in the community wallet I believe. If that is liquidated on the open market, it would be about $200 M. That can then be used to buy LUNA and put back in the community wallet. It can even be all burned.

Obviously for the usage of the community wallet in this way and whether to burn is subject to governance.

3 Likes

Terra has everything to be reborn, indeed reborn is not the right word, it is more suitable to start again, if things are done right it can be stronger than before, it has a super ecosystem and a super community.

1 Like

Insterestingly the proposal for burning the UST in the community pool has not been approved yet. I wonder why? :thinking:

1 Like

Up. Does anyone know

Nice proposal. Hope it will be implemented.

I have to disagree with you… Once the concept of burning gets into implementation, FOMO will kick in that even 30% tax will be considered still very appealing to buy. However, you don’t want to open a door for speculation at high supply circulation where they buy and dump after a 20% increase in price. Buying at lower prices should be taxed at a higher rate so “holding” is encouraged and dumping is discouraged. As the circulating supply drops, and price improves, we drop the tax so buying would still be appealing to investors.

5 Likes

I believe this is the most painless and effective solution at the moment.