[Proposal] Burning plan, even on local exchanges and restore plan

ye lets do it!

1 Like

Hi, fork is bad idea. Need replan.if not team will get sue from both before and after fork parties. Stay focus to solve current chain.

1st. all minted alt token include ust burn mint luna(with fixed rate)
2nd. Ppl who still wan be a active validator buy coin at market to maintain validator right. (New validator will show up)
3rd. Consolidate luna 1000:1(price up after consolidation)
4th. Team and validator or new interested investor together firm up the market price
5th. After luna price stable. Reconsider new algorithms for whole luna ecosystem by new firm up luna communities

It need a softer way to land.if not whole plane will turn into many pieces.

We need White warrior

We are not talking about fork

We are suggesting ā€œdo the burn rate @ 0.1% per transactionā€

27 people have supported this suggestion, we need more people to support

Do Kwon where you man

Agree++

So basically what we are doing :smiley: Share your input there. I add all proposal additions in the thread. We want to create a community solution, without cat vs dogs fight :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

burning plan is the only solution
not fork, not new token
listen the community, listen the people who lost everything

burning is solution !!!

this is the only hope

stop acting like investisor must take their responsability, nobody knows that the sablecoin will fall

not really. Your idea does not work, while him does.

you are talking about adding fees like 15%, which is crazy. this will kill all volume and besides that, the top exchanges wonā€™t include that.

No, I was thinking more about 3% burn + 1% remedy fee. But thatā€™s just a number. What matters is the idea. And I think its a good start. If it gets picked then devs and the team will have to work and analise the perfect solution. This is just a scratch.

1 Like

yeah and i said plenty of times why 3% is not working too.

you do not understand that top exchanges do not add such fees that kill trading volume.

Fork isnā€™t the answer either then in my opinion ;/

The op suggestion is the best one ive read here.

And best case would be if binance is helpful and change the trading fees they get to burn fees. Not sure if thats technically possible, but this way the volume could be the same.

With fees above 1% you can say bye to 1 billion in trading volume a day.

The goal is to set the fee rate to generate the maximum revenue. Perhaps it can be implemented in a dynamic way so that we donā€™t have to decide now what the ā€œnumberā€ should be.

Simple and easy plan. CZ has good suggestion and we should work with Binance.

Why dont we just let CZ and Binance took over the whole thing? Since Do Kwon and his team have been silent for 2 days

Sell the entire Terra Ecosystem to CZ and Binance for $1 and ask them to restructure the whole mess

of cause burn rate at 0.1% for every transaction should be in part of the whole plan

1 Like

Good Idea. Also, I donā€™t know what would be the plan past forking (if it is passed). Like wonā€™t it just replay the same incident? Or have the same vulnerability? Unless there is a change in the fundamental protocol, but again, it would probably take more time with no guarantee. Burning with 0.1% transaction fee seems to be the only steady way at to some success. Plus it would buy time for the terra team to work out the technical side of it as well.

Kucoin resumed withdrawals at 5000 $LUNA feeā€¦seems a step in the right direction if they are burning them after the trasnaction

2 Likes

This or fatman, both can work, just avoid the forking at all cost
New terra chain will definitely fail since people will head for the exit as soon as the chain goes live.

1 Like

This actually might be an opportunity to onboard new people. You have shills right now because its meme status, get them in and show them the protocols and utility and start burning and shill the burn rate all over CT. Not the worst idea that ive seen on here

The problem is much more complex than this proposal remedies if you plan to compensate the primary LUNA and UST holders from prior to May 8th. This plan would make people who bought LUNA at .0000015 after the fall billionairesā€¦