[Proposal] Deprecate Seigniorage Reward Policy and Increase Gas Fees by 5x

There is no designated forum for discussion of any topic. We are here cause otherwise we would have to be on the TR server which is probably more active than this. Validators don’t even reply here. Validators have a separate Discord group with Ed. That’s where they converse, so no, this is not a designated forum for discussion.

In fact, this is running on Discourse. You can take a subscription and make your own hosted server on Discourse. This is probably being paid by TFL currently cause has to be paying for it. No one made this forum. I hear people keep saying TR made this. Are you serious? This is running on Discourse. Just Chrome Inspect it.

Coming to the point which I had raised in the original topic where you had replied to me:

While that discussion was on, you made the proposal here in 3 days. The time stamp is visible on those discussions.

I think you are in some kinda hurry that even development teams are not. I don’t know why though. You’re not even getting paid for this.

I understand what you are trying to do and it does take the load off the L1 team, but this is the same as what Sneed and @CosmosCapybara did. She’s not even here to defend her “case” after all the problems have already happened.

You are also gonna disappear without a name or identity even if anything wrong happens. What’s the issue with that? Right? You are ofc not responsible for decisions that we took. That’s what governance is.

You are not considering that 1 million txns per day is a possibility on a Dex or AMM. That’s what we are literally making in the Ziggurat discussion or even Faffy’s Dex, if you haven’t noticed yet. It’s not like we don’t know that there are dapps which are coming up which will have 1 million txns per day. That’s something we have been talking about for the last one month.

Before the TR fallout, all discussions were happening in the TR Discord server. Which is why you don’t know. Everyone is still most probably discussing stuff there and not here.