[Proposal] Distribute 50% Transaction Fees to the Community Pool + Increase Proposer/Validator Rewards

Do Clown and his circus have the power tο prevent the implementation of the proposal?

So has it been implemented? this proposal has passed already

Yep check here: https://lcd.terra.dev/distribution/parameters changes may be seen in about 6-7 days

1 Like

already changed

1 Like

What are the chances that change was activated straight away?
uluna is going up in the community pool:
https://fcd.terra.dev/cosmos/distribution/v1beta1/community_pool

The proposal has passed with 60% quorum and 95% YES votes and has been auto-implemented. :tada:

Replying to some common queries from the comments:

Will this proposal be implemented?
The proposal has already been implemented. Link to the updated parameters: https://lcd.terra.dev/distribution/parameters

Will the burn be automatic?
The transfer to the community pool will be automatic. Community pool proposals will need to be created to transfer the funds from it to the burn address. Once the community pool proposals are passed, the transfer to the burn address will be automatic.

How much LUNC will get burned?
This will completely depend on the number of on-chain transactions. Current on-chain transactions are low since the majority of the activity is happening on exchanges. This will change once staking is re-enabled, which will increase the number of on-chain transactions significantly and expedite the burn.

Link to the proposal re-enabling staking: Re-enable Staking/Delegation to Existing Active Validator Set Only

Where can I get updates regarding this proposal?
I will be posting all updates regarding this proposal here as well as on Twitter

10 Likes

How do you vote please?

Question:

Is it possible to reach out to @Vegas and to work around about his proposal about burn mechanism?. aka proposal 3568.

I know one proposal its different from another, but, if we create a param change proposal from the original 3568 maybe could work, what do you think?.

If this question was answered before, sorry, i didn’t read it in this forum yet.

Thanks, and thanks for the work you are doing too.

2 Likes

This proposal will also burn USTC, not just LUNC

2 Likes

There are 2 supply numbers. Circulating supply which on a normal running chain can be always changing. That is not the metric used to value our market cap. Total Supply is the number we focus on. This number is successfully going down daily as other burn initiatives have been going on within the community.

What 3568 & and 4080 are doing is helping speed that up drastically and NOT at the cost of us holders burning our own money. At least not directly.

I see the proposal to open the IBC channel has been approved but it is not working, can anyone explain?

Nice efficient job!

BRUH! so why is the value going down by 20% every day…

1 Like

因为大盘再跌,美联储加息,关注下宏观基本面!

:joy::joy: The federal reserve of crypto currency land?

You have seen the entire market going down have you not??? Also LUNC has bot been dropping 20% daily. It has actually held up better than the market has last few days.

2 Likes

I know i found that out yesterday, unfortunately. I wish we had some terra devs back in lunc but i dont see that happening anytime soon

Hello!! where can you see what is burning day by day of LUNC? On the other hand, you can no longer generate a new LUNC, right? thanks a lot!

Yes let’s burn as much lunac as we can please and thank you

1 Like

If 4095 passes and is implemented people can choose to burn their staking rewards which will further help the burn initiative. This is just the beginning, I have seen talk of setting up a lottery with the proceeds being burned. It’s possible that the combination of burns going on a significant difference can be achieved sooner than we all expect.

5 Likes